What's new

PDM backed care taker gov and institutions blocked whole Lahore to stop entry in imran khan jalsa

FsFHeWrWcAMtGZ4

FsFILOuX0AE1H5D

It seems like a good turnout considering that they've blocked all the roads.

Despite all the bad play on the imported governments part, still a very large turn out it looks like.

I don't see the point of these jalsas anymore - power show?
They already know you're powerful, that's why the whole crackdown

IK and PTI leadership at large seems direction less

Lahore right now . this gov is rightly said psychopathic . they have blocked all the roads streets even smaller streets so people can not go to Imran khan's jalsa in lahore minar e pakistan .

FsESaS4WAAIdENI
this harami naqvi is thoku of hafiz wife , harami used him to crush IK in punjab , but people will make this moron an example inshallah

View attachment 922033

Elon musk on his way to minar e pakistan.
hafiz k ghar sa nikal kar seedha minar e pakistan par ja raha ha kia ? :lol:

PTI rallies have been going on since 2014. I've been to many, including one at Minar-e-Pakistan in 2014 or 2015. They're a lot of fun; the music is good and the crowd is highly charged. It's like a rock concert. If I was in Lahore I would definitely go. Today, with the containers, you just have to walk longer.

Rallies build up enthusiasm among the public and are great fun but, of course, they don't overthrow governments. Even if the didn't try to block the rally it wouldn't make any difference to the sitting crooks.

criminal on the run holding jalsa for the gullible hoodwinked sheeple, blasting lies and deceit repeating even exeplemfying his precedessors, with a flavour of terrorism.

Jiay niazi!

PTI rallies have been going on since 2014. I've been to many, including one at Minar-e-Pakistan in 2014 or 2015. They're a lot of fun; the music is good and the crowd is highly charged. It's like a rock concert. If I was in Lahore I would definitely go. Today, with the containers, you just have to walk longer. I wish I was there.

Rallies build up enthusiasm among the public and are great fun but, of course, they don't overthrow governments. Even if the didn't try to block the rally it wouldn't make any difference to the sitting crooks.
objective is to keep the public charged and making sure they remain in contact. thats what rallies are for!

That's because the undocumented economy is lot larger than we had imagined. If some guy has two or three apartments and collects rent without paying taxes, is he going to feel pain?

I think Imran has overused the jalsa and overspent public protesting mood. The best thing he can do now is wait. Even if IMF & Saudi lend money to bridge the deficit, the country's falling exports will mean that it will be back begging for even more money. Conditions will get much worse, food shortages occur until the undocumented economy starts hurting. That's when you will see blowback.

Next steps for Imran, should be:

1. He should move to a more secure location like Peshawar.
2. He should also clean his party of traitors and sellouts. Every advice he has gotten from them like dissolving assemblies or surrendering to the police was coming straight from Rawalpindi and brought him absolutely no benefit.
3. He can't trust the older guard anymore and needs to rebuild the party with the youth.
4. WAIT until economic conditions worsen and food shortages happen
5. Lobby in US. Have people write letters to representatives to support Imran and pressure govt. There are PTI supporters in many states, even ten representatives will have a big impact. I think every PDF member in the US can help with this.
Neither IK nor public have the brains to do this, only emotional hearts which can't strategize or tactically advance towards election. The Zaman Park incident was a failed strategy for IK since Police eventually came after public and PTI members, secondly if GOP had killed IK in captivity or tortured him, then they would have shot themselves in the foot by losing IMF loan completely, losing expected aid from friendly countries and facing country wide riots. Another reason why IK travelled to Isb after that like a free man and warrant suspended by LHC before Police became lethal in its actions causing human rights concerns for IMF conditions. Bear in mind that the newspapers started giving numbers of wounded policemen in media instantly.

As for PDF members joining hands for sake of PTI or Pakistan, its all bark and no bite.

PTI rallies have been going on since 2014. I've been to many, including one at Minar-e-Pakistan in 2014 or 2015. They're a lot of fun; the music is good and the crowd is highly charged. It's like a rock concert. If I was in Lahore I would definitely go. Today, with the containers, you just have to walk longer.

The problem is, we heard so many BS that all thise jalsas was organized or supported by Tatitablishment now here is basically the counter of that non-sense

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom