What's new

PDM backed care taker gov and institutions blocked whole Lahore to stop entry in imran khan jalsa

PTI rallies have been going on since 2014. I've been to many, including one at Minar-e-Pakistan in 2014 or 2015. They're a lot of fun; the music is good and the crowd is highly charged. It's like a rock concert. If I was in Lahore I would definitely go. Today, with the containers, you just have to walk longer.

Rallies build up enthusiasm among the public and are great fun but, of course, they don't overthrow governments. Even if the didn't try to block the rally it wouldn't make any difference to the sitting crooks.
A show of force by IK, just like how 10 x security vehicles of Police and Rangers patrolled Lahore as show of force which actually amounted to nothing.

Later, whenever rigging occurs in elections, apart from other things IK will be notifying these rallies as proof to opposition that I had this much support from public of Pakistan so rigging has occurred but this can have consequences also since PDM will now be devising methods to break public support for IK through whatever means it can use and PDM has time on its side, probably IK's timing needs to be perfect for the next step he takes, but its all heart and no brains.

FsFSoy9XoAEBf7N

Well if his life is near end, nobody can stop it. It will only fasten the pace of downfall of company because there's nobody after him in PTI on whose calls people will just return to homes peacefully.
Company ka downfall hochuka hai already. The riots will happen for a few days only. Riots continue in countries where people are well off and don't have to return to work soon without risking the lives of their family members.

Company ka downfall hochuka hai already. The riots will happen for a few days only. Riots continue in countries where people are well off and don't have to return to work soon without risking the lives of their family members.

Riots can't bring revolution, it will come when people of Punjab, KP & Sindh take up arms. Company will not be able to survive this as this time there will be no public support.

Yaar yeh Lifafa tou kuchh aur bata raha hai!

This was for him

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom