What's new

PDM backed care taker gov and institutions blocked whole Lahore to stop entry in imran khan jalsa

Army and ISI are looking for a suicide bomber from TTP and also the idea of using
IED against Imran Khan. I hope IK car is protectd against IED blast.

Maryam also mentioned in an interview with Mansoor that a bullet proof car
can be blown up. Mota Nawja and plastic Nani were behind the killing of
Arshad Sharif and now want IK out of the way at all costs.

3.5 million people are on the streets in France. Only 500k are required in Pakistan. Lekin nahi.......... Sab ne jalsa YouTube pe dekhna hai.

O Bhai, we are overseas Pakistanis, many of us are dual nationals, we have everything Alhamdolillah. It is you whose rights are being usurped. It is you who are queuing for one bag of flour. It is you who are being raided, abducted, and killed left and right, and still you are sitting in the comfort of you homes? What kind of people are you?

Have never seen a more coward nation than this one. Even Sri Lankans are better. FU
I’m an OSP whose family after decades of struggles finally established mashallah.

I think there’s few reasons that folks aren’t coming out, one is the buy in by the population. They’re not bought into the system, much like fight for it except PTI supporters from what I understand, hardly anyone pays taxes and massive underground economy which honestly buffer some of the hurt from potential IMF reforms.
I was there in December and every Uber driver I spoke with said things are going well.
I have a theory that local taxi drivers have the best grasp on the economic health of a nation. Not a single driver said things are bad. Sure they hate the PDM government but enough to start a mob campaign.
Until the society as a whole starts feeling the pinch or something unifies them like let’s say an attack on Pakistan by India circa 2019, things will stay as status quo.
One thing I want to add is Pakistanis are by nature very pessimistic people by nature. Unlike the OSPs who grew up in eternally optimistic Western societies. We see it in our elders who moved to the west including my parents. They just kinda go with the flow. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Braindeads PDM Mafia.

TV channels boycotting the Jalsa coverage will results in more people heading for the Jalsa so a to get the real feel.

Everything they do backfires.

2460209-containerx-1679720631-549-640x4801679728340-0.jpg

LAHORE: The local administration of Lahore on Saturday placed containers to block the routes leading to Minar-e-Pakistan as the provincial capital braced for a Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) rally scheduled to take place today.

Containers have also been placed in other areas of Lahore, including GT Road, Cup Store and Du Maurya Bridge.

The administration and police have taken the step to block PTI supporters from other towns and cities in Punjab from reaching the rally venue.

The PTI leadership has alleged that the police have detained the party's leaders and workers, saying that raids on the houses of PTI workers and leaders have been ongoing for five consecutive days.

However, they said that despite the "tactics of the police and administration", the rally will definitely take place today.

Crackdown continues
According to police sources, night raids were conducted to arrest PTI central leaders Aamir Kayani, Ghulam Sarwar Khan, Raja Basharat, Mian Imran Hayat, Raja Usman and others in Rawalpindi but were not successful.

Sources added that PTI leaders have gone into hiding to avoid arrest. During the police crackdown that has been ongoing for around a week, 33 activists were detained and later released by the courts.

I’m an OSP whose family after decades of struggles finally established mashallah.

I think there’s few reasons that folks aren’t coming out, one is the buy in by the population. They’re not bought into the system, much like fight for it except PTI supporters from what I understand, hardly anyone pays taxes and massive underground economy which honestly buffer some of the hurt from potential IMF reforms.
I was there in December and every Uber driver I spoke with said things are going well.
I have a theory that local taxi drivers have the best grasp on the economic health of a nation. Not a single driver said things are bad. Sure they hate the PDM government but enough to start a mob campaign.
Until the society as a while starts feeling the pinch or something unifies them like let’s say an attack on Pakistan by India circa 2019, things will stay as status quo.
One thing I want to add is Pakistanis are by nature very pessimistic people by nature. Unlike the OSPs who grew up in eternally optimistic Western societies. We see it in our elders who moved to the west including my parents. They just kinda go with the flow. Just my thoughts.
That's because the undocumented economy is lot larger than we had imagined. If some guy has two or three apartments and collects rent without paying taxes, is he going to feel pain?

I think Imran has overused the jalsa and overspent public protesting mood. The best thing he can do now is wait. Even if IMF & Saudi lend money to bridge the deficit, the country's falling exports will mean that it will be back begging for even more money. Conditions will get much worse, food shortages occur until the undocumented economy starts hurting. That's when you will see blowback.

Next steps for Imran, should be:

1. He should move to a more secure location like Peshawar.
2. He should also clean his party of traitors and sellouts. Every advice he has gotten from them like dissolving assemblies or surrendering to the police was coming straight from Rawalpindi and brought him absolutely no benefit.
3. He can't trust the older guard anymore and needs to rebuild the party with the youth.
4. WAIT until economic conditions worsen and food shortages happen
5. Lobby in US. Have people write letters to representatives to support Imran and pressure govt. There are PTI supporters in many states, even ten representatives will have a big impact. I think every PDF member in the US can help with this.

Govt gone nuts......seems like marshal law and PDM is totally silent. PDM is the curse of 13 parties. Send these pictures to IMF, how much money govt is spending to block one single public gathering.

That's because the undocumented economy is lot larger than we had imagined. If some guy has two or three apartments and collects rent without paying taxes, is he going to feel pain?

I think Imran has overused the jalsa and overspent public protesting mood. The best thing he can do now is wait. Even if IMF & Saudi lend money to bridge the deficit, the country's falling exports will mean that it will be back begging for even more money. Conditions will get much worse, food shortages occur until the undocumented economy starts hurting. That's when you will see blowback.

2. He should also clean his party of traitors and sellouts. Every advice he has gotten from them like dissolving assemblies or surrendering to the police was coming straight from Rawalpindi and brought him absolutely no benefit.
3. He can't trust the older guard anymore and needs to rebuild the party with the youth.
5. Lobby in US. Have people write letters to representatives to support Imran and pressure govt. There are PTI supporters in many states, even ten representatives will have a big impact. I think every PDF member in the US can help with this.
It does seem call for rallys protests is not doing much you need millions on the street across all major cities for this government and its backers to really care.

I think you make some good points, IK should use reverse psychology on these fools and say he accepts October elections and let these fools continue to destroy even the undocumented economy. If fewer remittances, no loans are coming in then things will dry up soon. Might be a waiting game.

Why not move to London next to Nawaz.

Lahore right now . this gov is rightly said psychopathic . they have blocked all the roads streets even smaller streets so people can not go to Imran khan's jalsa in lahore minar e pakistan .

FsESaS4WAAIdENI

PDM after utilizing all the state resources do get togather in wedding saloons, on other hand have to arrest PTI workers and block roads when PTI give calls, this itself is success and laanat on company. But beghairt or dheit hain.

It is exactly what @Mangus Ortus Novem said about #CriminalEnterprise…

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom