What's new

PDF Policy on racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report them as Pulsar did and get them banned. Once abusive members from all countries get banned this will be a much decent place.

I did/do... but nothing really happens.. and than a time comes when some t...d says something like islamic terrorist s...es,abuses,begging,madrassa educated,71,j!hadi etc..... you report and report... yet nothing happens... what do you do next? sometimes.. just go offline.. sometimes... it nerves....... Funny thing is none of these guys are banned... go to the "threads started" option in my profile... i think i created 2 threads and quoted the posts... but are those guys perma banned? most of the time the reported posts remain there for days,weeks? nobody takes action!

Also go see anything reguarding Pakistan and what do you? trolling...

Once I had an argument with Spring Onion on this 'Bharati' term. After that I checked with a friend of mine, what's the Urdu term used in Pakistan to address Indians and she confirmed that the term mostly used is 'Hindustani' and not 'Bharti'
She's from Lahore.

Not really its bharti ..

I did/do... but nothing really happens.. and than a time comes when some t...d says something like islamic terrorist s...es,abuses .. you report and report... yet nothing happens... what do you do next? sometimes.. just go offline.. sometimes... it nerves....... Funny thing is none of these guys are banned... go to the "threads started" option in my profile... i think i created 2 threads and quoted the posts... but are those guys perma banned? most of the time the reported posts remain there for days,weeks? nobody takes action!

This thing I think needs to be brought up to the Mods.

What I feel, forum is huge with many members. Many people are reporting at a time, so it becomes difficult to manage everything at one go. And even I don't think the Mods are 24*7 online moderating PDF. So we need to explicitly mention them in the those posts.

Why I say so, because what I observed, at least what I have reported action had been taken on those. Some immediately, some probably in sometime.

Once I had an argument with Spring Onion on this 'Bharati' term. After that I checked with a friend of mine, what's the Urdu term used in Pakistan to address Indians and she confirmed that the term mostly used is 'Hindustani' and not 'Bharti'
She's from Lahore.

You are wrong - this is word "بھارتی" - you can check it in Google translate

You are wrong - this is word "بھارتی" - you can check it in Google translate

I am saying about the mostly used term. Bharati is not used generally. Bdw I have a number of Pakistani friends(in real life), so I stay updated on most of the things.

I did/do... but nothing really happens.. and than a time comes when some t...d says something like islamic terrorist s...es,abuses,begging,madrassa educated,71,j!hadi etc..... you report and report... yet nothing happens... what do you do next? sometimes.. just go offline.. sometimes... it nerves....... Funny thing is none of these guys are banned... go to the "threads started" option in my profile... i think i created 2 threads and quoted the posts... but are those guys perma banned? most of the time the reported posts remain there for days,weeks? nobody takes action!

Not really its bharti .. and shes not from lahore but KPK.

My friend is from Lahore.

I am saying about the mostly used term. Bharati is not used generally. Bdw I have a number of Pakistani friends(in real life), so I stay updated on most of the things.

I don't know what your friends say -- Bharti is short word than Hindustani, that's why it is used mostly - I gave you word in Urdu font, i think you can recognize it and can check it yourself on online urdu news sites

I don't know what your friends say -- Bharti is short word than Hindustani, that's why it is used mostly - I gave you word in Urdu font, i think you can recognize it and can check it yourself on online urdu news sites

Bharti is used on our media channels all the time.

ok, Thnx for the info!

Bharti is used on our media channels all the time.

ok, Thnx!

She's from Lahore.

Not always there are a couple of terms that are used including "Hindustani" and "Bharti" even i personally did not know that Indians find the term offensive i hardly doubt if most people know this.

@WebMaster.
Actually the degrading of the quality of this forum can easily be explained. There are two Mods who are completely biased and go to the extent as opening troll threads them self's. get rid of them and bring the old ones back , the forum will improve.

I don't know whom you are talking about, I have spent less time here, but certainly at least one doesn't act like a mod, he is too biased to be a mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not always there are a couple of terms that are used inculding "Hindustani" and "Bharti" even i personally did not know that Indians find the term offensive i hardly doubt if most people know this.

okies.... not offensive actually, it's a bit weird. But in 'hostile' PDF, people may take it as an offensive. :D In real life one might not take, but it's better to address as 'Indian', 'Hindustani', 'Bharatiya'.
The thing is, I have never heard 'Bharti', what I have heard is 'Bharatiya'.

To all the Pakistani members:

It doesn't matter how the word "Bharatiya" is spelled in Urdu, for us "Bharati" is incorrect and "Bharatiya" is the right word. If the word "Pakistani" is spelled in a different manner in some indian language like Tamil, Telegu, Assamese, or bhojpuri, will you accept that?

It doesn't matter how the word "Bharatiya" is spelled in Urdu, for us "Bharati" is incorrect and "Bharatiya" is the right word. If the word "Pakistani" is spelled in a different manner in some indian language like Tamil, Telegu, Assamese, or bhojpuri, will you accept that?

Well we certainly are not going to cry about it.

No you're right i always use the term "Indian" so that its not offensive to anybody anyways thanks for clarifying.

In Pakistan indians are called "" hindustani"" or "" Bharti, someone who is really racist will call them ""Hindu"" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom