What's new

PDF Policy on racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians constantly abuse Islam, and use the term Mashallah in a condescending manner. About 50 percent of the bhartees should be perma banned.

As Aero said, it's all about reporting.

The are two factors that makes it seem that mods aren't responding:

One is the fact that you need to report. There are hundreds of threads that we get reports from that I never once posted in.
The second is that it takes some time to process reports, sometimes they pile up and there's almost always a significant delay before it is dealt with.

What I really find amusing is when members don't report posts and you stumble across their posts:
They shout '@mods where are you!?!?'. :lol:

That is just too precious, doesn't report and then doesn't mention us properly too.

Indians constantly abuse Islam, and use the term Mashallah in a condescending manner. About 50 percent of the bhartees should be perma banned.

lolzzz same old pakistani attitude when have no answer to the difficult question rake up the issue of tauheen E risalat

why is mods not doing anything about such pakistani guys who try to abuse islam this way

lolzzz same old pakistani attitude when have no answer to the difficult question rake up the issue of tauheen E risalat

why is mods not doing anything about such pakistani guys who try to abuse islam this way

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

As Aero said, it's all about reporting.

The are two factors that makes it seem that mods aren't responding:

One is the fact that you need to report. There are hundreds of threads that we get reports from that I never once posted in.
The second is that it takes some time to process reports, sometimes they pile up and there's almost always a significant delay before it is dealt with.

What I really find amusing is when members don't report posts and you stumble across their posts:
They shout '@mods where are you!?!?'. :lol:

That is just too precious, doesn't report and then doesn't mention us properly too.

ok so that was about me good .....well what are you doing about guys like Hafizzzzz who are constantli ignoored by your community when they opwen troll threads about india look at this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/283744-resolution-child-brides.html#post4885488

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...third-gender-marginalised-social-class-2.html

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

or you dint have any answer any way let it go i can understand your frustation its not new thing

Why should not ban all Indians? Any reason for this concession ?

Who decides what is slang and what is normal? I think if one feels offensive, its racial. Call us Bhartiya, no issues.

Yaar - Bhartiya is not a Urdu word, Bharati is correct Urdu word. You can check in any Urdu book/Newspaper - Either Hindustani or Bharati is used for Indians

ok so that was about me good .....well what are you doing about guys like Hafizzzzz who are constantli ignoored by your community when they opwen troll threads about india look at this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/283744-resolution-child-brides.html#post4885488

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...third-gender-marginalised-social-class-2.html

Not just you, I've seen it happen many times.
As for that, I think have shut down some of his threads.

Just report and we will deal with it.

well brother i know its a pakistani forum and here weather its right or wrong every pakistani abuse towards indians is fair game and people like hafizz keep on posting stupid stuff against india and cheerlead some chinese crackpots but are ignoored by the mods but if we indians evem report about such posts/threads are either banned from the thread or are send warnings/infractions ...what do you call such behavious :azn:

Janab - Jo tum loog har Pakistani domestic issue mai longi uttha kar dhamal dalna start kar daitay hai os ka kya?

Janab - Jo tum loog har Pakistani domestic issue mai longi uttha kar dhamal dalna start kar daitay hai os ka kya?

And mostly Anti-Pakistan threads are started by them...Pata nhi news bhi troll krne k liye dekhte hain :cuckoo:

One question to the Mods.. In spirit of transparency, why not make GHQ as visible to all. ? Even in read only mode if required. Or create an open thread where members can paste links to such offending posts :)

chacha it's "lungi" not longi.... lol

panjabi ho pakke.... but bangladeshis might get offended ...so use the right word..

@ topic ... what's the obsession with banning guys???

everyone here login just for fun so take it in that way...

btw near 2000 posts & I didn't get banned yet... got the clue??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom