What's new

PDF Policy on racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting ban on racism.. ? than how do you think one shall become TT & Mod?

Qualification to become TT & Mod is to lie about Arabs and call people Arabizad and the people, who know the facts and refuse to agree with official pdf propaganda, are humiliated and called wahabi etc. by religious gods from Iran.

Indians are only allowed to stay on this site, as long they also curse Arabs and in particular Saudi Arabia for helping build infrastructure of Pakistan.
There are always one or two curse threads running on pdf against Saudi Arabia, you can join the band wagon and may be granted a dual id, as well.

Welcome to pdf... curse Arabs and baselessly blame Pakistan army and enjoy thanks.
A site, where no single TT or mod is pro Pakistan / Pak army.

BTW.... Indians after Zardari are behaving totally different than, how they behaved during era of Asif Ali Zardari!

- Mods you can use some javascript to check for banned words before ppl post them and show a warning message that these words are banned and NOT post those comments.
- to prevent creative use of special characters to say @ss etc, please prevent using any special characters in the posts and ban people who circumvent the rules to say those words with special chars (because they have violated the spirit of the rule of not using bad language)
- racial abuse for each country is different due to the cultural differences. you should treat "stereotype" words of each nationality on how the people of that country feel about it. I have seen a lot of BD posters using "bharoti" which has not gone down well with some indian posters. we can have a list of derogatory terms clearly available on the rules page and make the banning process for this completely transparent.
a pakistani called me bharoti....nd in return i called him "...." i recieved an infraction...as asked mod to give that guy an infraction too...as bharoti is also a banned word......he replied: "I HAVE REMOVED WORD BHARTI FROM BAN LIST NOW " :lol:
man means he insted of giving him an infraction...removed the word from ban list :azn: :pdf:

Putting ban on racism.. ? than how do you think one shall become TT & Mod?

Qualification to become TT & Mod is to lie about Arabs and call people Arabizad and the people, who know the facts and refuse to agree with official pdf propaganda, are humiliated and called wahabi etc. by religious gods from Iran.

Indians are only allowed to stay on this site, as long they also curse Arabs and in particular Saudi Arabia for helping build infrastructure of Pakistan.
There are always one or two curse threads running on pdf against Saudi Arabia, you can join the band wagon and may be granted a dual id, as well.

Welcome to pdf... curse Arabs and baselessly blame Pakistan army and enjoy thanks.
A site, where no single TT or mod is pro Pakistan / Pak army.

BTW.... Indians after Zardari are behaving totally different than, how they behaved during era of Asif Ali Zardari!

don't worry about these uncles lol, these mods are uncles from the bhutto era.
the newer generation of pakistanis are well educated and are very smart kids who aren't ashamed of their muslim heritage ect.
the future is bright and these secularist uncles won't even matter.

I would like to see a few examples.
@Aeronaut :lol:

I was banned by @Oscar for replying to Jana calling Indian as "Bharotis". Its quite usual of her and other to call indians as endians, yindoos or simply black smelly hindus.

My reply to her wasn't abusive but still me got banned and her highly intellectual post remain intact.

Dont act saint over here. I opened a thread in GHQ, got 11 views but not a single reply. :lol:

Your policy is to give some leverage to few trolls -- one epic troll was earlier sidelined but now allowed to post anything here for "known" reason. Its fine but a balance need to be maintained in favour of quality. Currently trolling prevails.

@Pulsar

You indeed have made your point. However it also proves what i wrote above... NONE of these posts were reported and we simply cannot manually go through every single post made on this forum, regardless of how much staff we may have.

Ok..now they are openly reported....let me see if BATMAN and DESSERT FIGHTER, both elite, are banned or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you guys have problem with word "Bharati" ? Bharati, Hindustani, Hindi are normal urdu words for Indians

man means he insted of giving him an infraction...removed the word from ban list :azn: :pdf:

Our forum, our rules --- putt lao jo puttna ay :D

Why you guys have problem with word "Bharati" ? Bharati, Hindustani, Hindi are normal urdu words for Indians
why do you guys have problem with "****" as its a british slang for muslims from south asia :azn:

why do you guys have problem with "****" as its a british slang for muslims from south asia :azn:

Dude - I think there is fare difference between slang and normal words? Even in Persian you are called Hindi

Dude - I think there is fare difference between slang and normal words? Even in Persian you are called Hindi

well brother i know its a pakistani forum and here weather its right or wrong every pakistani abuse towards indians is fair game and people like hafizz keep on posting stupid stuff against india and cheerlead some chinese crackpots but are ignoored by the mods but if we indians evem report about such posts/threads are either banned from the thread or are send warnings/infractions ...what do you call such behavious :azn:

@WebMaster @Oscar

We seriously need more Moderators on this forum. The quality of posts and the posters is taking PDF down.

@WebMaster.
Actually the degrading of the quality of this forum can easily be explained. There are two Mods who are completely biased and go to the extent as opening troll threads them self's. get rid of them and bring the old ones back , the forum will improve.

Who decides what is slang and what is normal? I think if one feels offensive, its racial. Call us Bhartiya, no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom