What's new

PDF Policy on racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) you have been on forum reading different threads and I am sure you might had noticed that the freedom given to Indians on this forum proves that atleast we Pakistanis can live in peace with Indians provided the Indians refrain from use of dirty language at large.

You guys cannot run the forum without us. What would PDF be without Indians?

From what I hear, BR does good traffic with JUST Indians.

Can you guys do the same with JUST Pakistanis? I seriously doubt it. Though I could be wrong. But based on the evidence here since the past 8-9 months I have been here, there just are not enough of you with the desired quality.

Yes true, But most of us Indians do not know this term used in different languages. So they feel mistaken. I have seen some pashto songs in youtube, I need the singer who sang that song. Shall I post it now?

If you can post in any other format than Youtube as its banned by that scum Rehman Malik and still not opened and cant use proxy to open

According to quran infidel means a guy who has not religion

to be precise "a person who has no religion or whose religion is not that of the majority."

This term do not infer to Hindus or Indians. This is Hippocratic word used in Quran to degrade other faiths.

NOT hippocratic but a mild word used instead of any abuse for kuffar.

If you can post in any other format than Youtube as its banned by that scum Rehman Malik and still not opened and cant use proxy to open

I will try to download it and send to your yahoo mail , are you still using that mail id you gave me years ago ? :)

So please do not use the "infidel" word while addressing us :)

Yes true, But most of us Indians do not know this term used in different languages. So they feel mistaken. I have seen some pashto songs in youtube, I need the singer who sang that song. Shall I post it now?

According to quran infidel means a guy who has not religion

to be precise "a person who has no religion or whose religion is not that of the majority."

This term do not infer to Hindus or Indians. This is Hippocratic word used in Quran to degrade other faiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom