What's new

PDF Policy on racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you are again! So, Indians are 'scum'? You should be rapped on the knuckles with this slur! Just proves my point!

Some Pakistani women out here are racist to the core! :pissed:

:D yeh I am as much Racist as any subcontinenti whats there to hide when you Indians are racists towards your own people and we Pakistanis are equally racists to our own people.

OH BTW where did I say Indians are scums?? ;)

prove it.

and ehh I don't have several heads, hands or legs so how come "Women" :frown:

Ok all of you guys stop being racist and you wont be treated badly by others.

I don't mind if someone is being racist towards me if I used the same language BUT I do mind if I refrain from using bad language and the other person is constantly using such language. So when s/he does so welcome to the mud mania I don't show mercy then.

So if yindoo is proudly adopted by yindoos of India then why you guys even protest its usage by calling it a Slur in this very thread?

So your one rondo complaint has died . As per your post yindoo is NO more a Slur.
:D you can start using it
Because he may not have been aware of it or maybe he came across it for the first time.
Take a look at BRF - the quintessential Indian forum for its new usage.

:lol: Indian confused claims. infidel is not a slur as much as atheist is not a slur
A word becomes a slur based on its usage.
In its own right the word - p a k i - is not a slur. It refers to a Pakistani. But because the connotation it acquires over its lifetime, it starts getting percieved and consquently becoming a slur.

PDF LEGAL OWNERS ARE PAKISTANIS.

we are PDF , PDF is we are. Your "yindoo" member was abusing the same LEGAL owners of PDF .
They may be Pakistani's or martians.
It is those whose name is legally registered as the owners of the domain/business who have a right to use the word 'us' regarding whether or not to entertain anyone on this forum.

Donot presume to make the mistake of equating yourself with those specific people. Their nationality or religion or local club membership does not imply the rest get to become 'us'.

Though it is hardly surprising you find this concept difficult to understand, nations with typically small achievements tend to become communal when anything noteworthy is done by an individual.

They pay and earn from this forum has nothing on Indian credit.

You are NOT indispensable.

you Indians are a frustrated lot who are allowed by us to spew your venom on this Pakistani forum against Pakistan, this way we are helping you by saving you from grave hypertension.
I never implied Indians or Martians or even Pakistani's are indispensable.
However Farzana Shah, your frustration is gravely evident. Having demonstrated less intelligence than the others on this forum and an acute lack of understanding in what is yours and what is not.

Being a journalist - initially what you claimed - has led many to wait for some deep insightful articles written by you that would have enriched this forum and led to serious discussions, instead of what has been painfully evident to even those like Joe who admired you initially - that you are an internet troll at best.

Ok guys - ceasefire --- no more Bharti - we should replace it with "Suparis" mean Citizens of to be Super Power.

So if yindoo is proudly adopted by yindoos of India then why you guys even protest its usage by calling it a Slur in this very thread?

So your one rondo complaint has died . As per your post yindoo is NO more a Slur.
@RazPaK :D you can start using it

Indians have been crying a lot lately. I just try to avoid their propaganda and snide remarks. The truth is many of them are truly ignorant about Pakistanis, Pakistan, or even Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he may not have been aware of it or maybe he came across it for the first time.

The Indians on this forum seem disagreeing by feeling low over yindoo word. They need to be rooted out to BRF

In its own right the word - p a k i - is not a slur. It refers to a Pakistani. But because the connotation it acquires over its lifetime, it starts getting percieved and consquently becoming a slur.

Your misconception doesn't make infidel a slur.

It is those whose name is legally registered as the owners of the domain/business who have a right to use the word 'us' regarding whether or not to entertain anyone on this forum.

Donot presume to make the mistake of equating yourself with those specific people. Their nationality or religion or local club membership does not imply the rest get to become 'us'.

Though it is hardly surprising you find this concept difficult to understand, nations with typically small achievements tend to become communal when anything noteworthy is done by an individual.

You are clinging to straws . They are Pakistanis and allowing you by them is proof these Pakistanis are unbiased when they allowed biased frustrated Indians even if you spew venom against them.

However Farzana Shah, your frustration is gravely evident. Having demonstrated less intelligence than the others on this forum and an acute lack of understanding in what is yours and what is not.

Being a journalist - initially what you claimed - has led many to wait for some deep insightful articles written by you that would have enriched this forum and led to serious discussions, instead of what has been painfully evident to even those like Joe who admired you initially - that you are an internet troll at best.

Your personal attack proves that you are another frustrated Indian ;) so I NVM you can vent your frustration it might be good for your health.

The Indians on this forum seem disagreeing by feeling low over yindoo word. They need to be rooted out to BRF

You are clinging to straws . They are Pakistanis and allowing you by them is proof these Pakistanis are unbiased when they allowed biased frustrated Indians even if you spew venom against them.

Your personal attack proves that you are another frustrated Indian ;) so I NVM you can vent your frustration it might be good for your health.

Ok guys - ceasefire --- no more Bharti - we should replace it with "Suparis" mean Citizens of to be Super Power.

:D its suuupaaa powaaaaa naaaa

In the past 1 1/2 years as a member I have seen trolling in different hue and color and was not bothered about those. But in the past 2 months I have seen an increase in racist posts and have reported them several times as well. I am seeing despicable posts like Stinky "..." filty "...." terrorist "...", n***rs, Kalae etc etc(fill the ones within quotes with Chinese, Indians, Vietnamese, Muslims, Hindus whatever you want - I have seen it all)

And these trolls(who have nothing to contribute) even go against professional members of this forum who contribute with their knowledge and experience.

I suggest this - straight bans for these kinds of racist posts and third time's a charm - a permanent ban.

Suggestions welcome.

:angel:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...rror-does-roaring-business-3.html#post4887614

ahhh @Sashan you are talking about something which is evident from Indians' behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I have seen more Indians use yindoo word out of some insecurity intending to make it a pun but end up getting frustrated themselves.

Yindoo word is nothing but Indian in Chinese, these guys pronounce it in that way. Yes Razpak can use the pirated Chinese word for India .i.e Yindoo.

Those chinese guys do not know how to pronounce Indian and you people follow chinese just like you do with Arabs and adopt their words, ignoring yours.

2. Infidel is NOT a racist slur

Is it?
It is religiously motivated word to degrade people of other religions, Hippocratic word which is funny word indeed.

I am a staunch supporter of freedom of expressions that include the right to offend and get offended.

lol we can't even agree on a decent and just name of a country what about the complex situations n disputes these two nations facing

will they ever live in peace with so much of disagreements on petty things

PDF LEGAL OWNERS ARE PAKISTANIS.

we are PDF , PDF is we are. Your "yindoo" member was abusing the same LEGAL owners of PDF .

They pay and earn from this forum has nothing on Indian credit.

You are NOT indispensable.

you Indians are a frustrated lot who are allowed by us to spew your venom on this Pakistani forum against Pakistan, this way we are helping you by saving you from grave hypertension.

From where are you talking from and with what capacity?

An individual might be dispensible but indian community as a whole is not, so clear your facts straight. You have no idea how forum make earnings and how ranking and google ads pays.

Dont sound being a fool claiming that you are such big hearted person that you allow indians to abuse your nation and religion for nothing. If it were you, you would have simply ban all but the fact is its not you but the owner of the forum.

Ask him to post a thread claiming the same as you did. Actually the frustration lies with you that how come some evil yindoos come to this forum and beat cr@p out of self delusioned people here.

The liberty given to you by the mods and owner is just a toy given in your hand as a consolation.

Yindoo word is nothing but Indian in Chinese, these guys pronounce it in that way. Yes Razpak can use the pirated Chinese word for India .i.e Yindoo.

I haven't come across this word in real life here from any side or generation in my country.

The first time I read/heard it from PDF Indians who sound offended and frustrated and hence use it themselves.

Those chinese guys do not know how to pronounce Indian and you people follow chinese just like you do with Arabs and adopt their words, ignoring yours.

I don't know what they call you Indians but honestly speaking in my regional language Pashto Hindu is pronounced as endoo/eindoo but I don't use it since you will get offended though there is nothing to be offended as its the way it is pronounced in my language.

Is it?
It is religiously motivated word to degrade people of other religions, Hippocratic word which is funny word indeed.

:what: you mean infidelity is degrading in itself?? come on its not degrading anyone idol worshipers are infidels and calling them so is not degradation you can differ with us but its like saying calling an atheist an atheist as degrading.

From where are you talking from and with what capacity?

An individual might be dispensible but indian community as a whole is not, so clear your facts straight. You have no idea how forum make earnings and how ranking and google ads pays.

Dont sound being a fool claiming that you are such big hearted person that you allow indians to abuse your nation and religion for nothing. If it were you, you would have simply ban all but the fact is its not you but the owner of the forum.

Ask him to post a thread claiming the same as you did. Actually the frustration lies with you that how come some evil yindoos come to this forum and beat cr@p out of self delusioned people here.

The liberty given to you by the mods and owner is just a toy given in your hand as a consolation.

:what: :what: take a glass of water relax and then come to comment. :)))

And NO I wont ban any Indian. But RaZPak surely will do since he doesn't believe in giving trolls a second chance :D

Oh BTW PDF is irresistible for Indians hence you will swarm the forum even if banned thousands time . If presence of Indians were bringing earning then today your own Indian forums would have earned a lot and would not have been asking for donations.

I haven't come across this word in real life here from any side or generation in my country.
The first time I read/heard it from PDF Indians who sound offended and frustrated and hence use it themselves.
I don't know what they call you Indians but honestly speaking in my regional language Pashto Hindu is pronounced as endoo/eindoo but I don't use it since you will get offended though there is nothing to be offended as its the way it is pronounced in my language.

Yes true, But most of us Indians do not know this term used in different languages. So they feel mistaken. I have seen some pashto songs in youtube, I need the singer who sang that song. Shall I post it now?

:what: you mean infidelity is degrading in itself?? come on its not degrading anyone idol worshipers are infidels and calling them so is not degradation you can differ with us but its like saying calling an atheist an atheist as degrading.

According to quran infidel means a guy who has not religion

to be precise "a person who has no religion or whose religion is not that of the majority."

This term do not infer to Hindus or Indians. This is Hippocratic word used in Quran to degrade other faiths.

[Bregs];4887678 said:
lol we can't even agree on a decent and just name of a country what about the complex situations n disputes these two nations facing

will they ever live in peace with so much of disagreements on petty things
:) you have been on forum reading different threads and I am sure you might had noticed that the freedom given to Indians on this forum proves that atleast we Pakistanis can live in peace with Indians provided the Indians refrain from use of dirty language at large.

:) you have been on forum reading different threads and I am sure you might had noticed that the freedom given to Indians on this forum proves that atleast we Pakistanis can live in peace with Indians provided the Indians refrain from use of dirty language at large.

i agree largely on this, the staff team has been broadly reasonable here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom