What's new

PDF Pajeet poll : how many phull sapport Ijrael ?

Ijrael

• im not even giving the any sapport !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What type of geopolitical Pajeet are you ?
Pakistanis don't acknowledge themselves as "Pajeet." Instead, their assertion is that Indians are Dravidians and Pakistanis are Europeans. This leads to the mistreatment of Muhajir and Bengali Muslims, categorizing them as second-class citizens.

Pakistanis don't acknowledge themselves as "Pajeet." Instead, their assertion is that Indians are Dravidians and Pakistanis are Europeans. This leads to the mistreatment of Muhajir and Bengali Muslims, categorizing them as second-class citizens.
Pajeet is a Punjabi term, both East and West.

Pajeet is a Punjabi term, both East and West.
But the term Pajeet came into existence because of the famous open-defecation problem which is plaguing Gangetic India and Hindus.

This is the original meme:
1699056776008.png

Punjab is apparently among the cleaner states in India: https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/punjab-tops-urban-sanitation-chart-280216
Muslims are so much better than Hindus in toilet habits that they have a lower child mortality because of it: https://www.livemint.com/Opinion/vk...that Hindu,Hindus living amongst other Hindus.

I support Israel's right to retaliate, to the massacre of its Civilians.

However I also want the innocent Palestinians, to get what is theirs. A independent Palestine, where they can live with dignity.

Hope peace prevails

I support Israel's right to retaliate, to the massacre of its Civilians.

However I also want the innocent Palestinians, to get what is theirs. A independent Palestine, where they can live with dignity.

Hope peace prevails
Retaliate by bombing 11.000 Palestinians civilians, with 3000 kids and thousands women ?

If IDF is really wanting to punch Hamas, ask them to enter the tunnel and fight the Hamas in a precise war, not involving civilians population.

Indian gov abstain votes in UN show clearly India wants Israel to keep their barbaric war conduct and keep bombing civilians place every day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom