What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Me and @Hyperion joined around the same time almost, I remember I used to hate hyperion though (fcking lib :lol:) idk when we started to get along.

Ya, I though @Armstrong was a "sir", as in in his 30s or 40s when I first hit up Naswar corner. :flame:
@Hyperion was one poster I'd come across earlier- there was this thread on drone strikes and the western perception of said strikes- I'd composed a rather amazing post in response to his thread but he never replied- I remembered that slight for a LONG time. :pissed: But we're brothers now, with plans and schemes. :D

I was very disappointed with Razzi though, he never came across as particularly sharp and the invective laden posts just amused me till I started toying with him just to see how quickly he'd explode. Me and @Secur have both had some fun with that. :azn:

But one poster I've never been able to mess around with is @Oscar, its a little difficult to get overtly cheesy or cheeky with him aside from the rare jape. He intimidates me.:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Them days... it was like.... Hypey saw so much candy everywhere...... and saw so many arbeez together.... I was like "what ripe hunting grounds", how do I join....... my only motivation..... :rofl:

Idk about muse, was he ever not depressed that he actually trolled? :lol:

@RazPaK remember when you, me, and aryan ran out like 12 Indians from a thread, some epic trolling they ran away it was hilarious. :rofl:

I would like to meet a couple of members
@Dillinger so he can get me that steak in Delhi we was talking about @GURU DUTT so we can drink and lament :rofl: @Hyperion so we can start overthrowing governments @Yzd Khalifa so I can hold up a picture of King Abdullah and see if my suspicions are confirmed :P @al-Hasani so he can show me around the Hejaz @Armstrong so he can buy me food in Lahore @ARSENAL6 because I want to know if he is a Pakistani Hebrew :lol: @Alpha1 so I can beat his annoying *** up @Jessica_L because I am nosy and got some questions :rofl: @Talon my amazing sis/aunty depending on the day :lol: @Neptune kardes

Some Iranians who I think are cool and would like to meet @Serpentine, @kollang, @iranigirl2, @Abii (even though you act like a lunatic half the time), @Surenas @mohsen

I know he was making numerous anti- Hindutva threads on PDF without knowing what the word even meant I had to educate his young *** many a times but wait till I go there I will do the same

You will simply play for his gallery full of trolls and the guy is looking for some eyeballs to promote that troll platform.

I would like to meet a couple of members
@Dillinger so he can get me that steak in Delhi we was talking about @GURU DUTT so we can drink and lament :rofl: @Hyperion so we can start overthrowing governments @Yzd Khalifa so I can hold up a picture of King Abdullah and see if my suspicions are confirmed :P @al-Hasani so he can show me around the Hejaz @Armstrong so he can buy me food in Lahore @ARSENAL6 because I want to know if he is a Pakistani Hebrew :lol: @Alpha1 so I can beat his annoying *** up @Jessica_L because I am nosy and got some questions :rofl:

Some Iranians who I think are cool and would like to meet @Serpentine, @kollang, @iranigirl2, @Abii (even though you act like a lunatic half the time), @Surenas

bhai ek bar dilli aao fir itni beer bahegi ki baar aa jayegi :cheers:

We gonna walk through the streets of delhi drunk out of minds butchering some song. :cheers:

Well well, drunk in Delhi. @Hyperion, I guess Mamba's going to meet the twig sooner rather than later.

Yaar waise, Mamba, I had heard tell that Razzi used to be a sharp poster, intellectually that is, earlier on. In fact I remember one of his posts where he'd asked some rather pertinent questions to everyone in general regarding gender roles in the subcontinent.

We gonna walk through the streets of delhi drunk out of minds butchering some song. :cheers:

Oh yeah my East Pakistanis @RiasatKhan ;) and @BDforever :D

are nahi bhai apne paas bhatere adde hain agar daru pi ke bahar nikal ke pange liye to aaj kal uska 5000 INR ka jurmana hai

@Mamba
Any time you prefer,We can have an aerial trip to north of Iran via light plane:cheers:
@Serpentine
I am studying 11/5 hours per day to meet you next year.

Back
Top Bottom