What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Are there any kemalists in the Turkish section- them I'd definitely want to meet.

Btw apan logon ka toh scene ban hi jaega some day or the other. :)

Oh and its a crying shame that we can't get @Pboy and @Mamba on to neutral ground though- it would be a real treat. At least you and I shall indulge ourselves considering that Mamba is a teetotaler now.

Neutral ground to what? :unsure:

:rofl: Bro who told you I am a teetotaler? I mean I had taken a hiatus but gotten back into it this summer. :cheers:

@balixd Maybe if you came on PDF anymore, I thought you had disappeared or worse. :frown:

We meet and you'll teach me how to crack heads bouncer style- I need to subdue Butt sahib so that me and Hype may experiment on him.:)
or may be we can discuss about nuking South Punjab over a cup of coffee :coffee:

@balixd Maybe if you came on PDF anymore, I thought you had disappeared or worse. :frown:

We meet and you'll teach me how to crack heads bouncer style- I need to subdue Butt sahib so that me and Hype may experiment on him.:)
or may be we can discuss about nuking South Punjab over a cup of coffee :coffee:

I also wana meet balixd..i am just curious whether he is really in the security field or he is just another fat Call of duty kid who acts bad A$$ on internet :p.

members I want to meet :
@webmast @Oscar @Awesome @RescueRanger ( i hope we will be meeting when you are back to ISB) @ hyperion @Slav Defence @Armstrong - if i need a lecture on philosphy @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Marshmallow & @Alpha1 .....

oh from amreeka I wana meet @mamba & @ZYXW (if i get time out of my busy schedule :angry: ) ......

@Secur @Zarvan @Pak-one too.....

from across the border its @dilinger @karit @hinduguy and just to beat @Yeti :p i will meet him surely

@Hyperion...................OF COURSE, my baby :kiss3:
@Pakistanisage................. due to the amount of respect and likeness for you, it's been a while I have respected someone this much :P

@Dillinger (I'll bring the apple pies but Hypey comes as well ;) haha), @Armstrong (unlce), @Mamba (mambi)..............and everyone else I speak to :P

Interesting question- i'll give it a pass- Next- :coffee:-

Once we meet, there won't be any time left for the rest....... :D

:kiss3:

@Pakistanisage................. due to the amount of respect and likeness for you, it's been a while I have respected someone this much :P

@Dillinger (I'll bring the apple pies but Hypey comes as well ;) haha), @Armstrong (unlce), @Mamba (mambi)..............and everyone else I speak to :P

I would much rather prefer to be run over by a suv.... repeatedly. :)

Back
Top Bottom