What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no thread is spacially for mods & admins ...but look @ it now....

bera gark..
kya hua major saheb jab mods e mere shaihsta se thread ko close ker diya to kya main yahan bhi bol nahi sakta meri bhi koi awaz hai mai bhi senior member hoon mujhe bhi mods banne ka ikhtiyaar hai aur fir kyon mods mujhe kai threads be se bedakhal kerte ja rahen hain mods me himmat hai to jawab de na ki infraction aur warning aur ban bhej ke meri masoomana sawalon ko dabaye :pissed:

kya karen bhai ji is dil ne hame kahan se kahan pahuncha diya per ab kyakaren wapas jane na to hamari fitrat me hai aur na hi kismat me isliye jab duniya ne badnam ker hi diya hai to ji bher ke kukarm karo taki koi arzoo baki na reh jaye gali to abh bhi khani hai aur tabh bhi to maze le ke gali khane se utna remose nahi rehta hai na ..samjha karo ..try it :devil:
is dil ke sath jis din red hand pakry gaay na itny jooty pary gaay ke dil will sab nikal jaay ga . dunya ne badnam nhi kiya apky kam aysy hain ke koi shareef insaan apko dekhty smajh jata hai .apko gali se wesy farq nhi parna chayee mery hisab se .

Webby, seriously, after reading the convo between you and MK, a question comes to mind: Does PDF really have that much wide audience (juice if you will), that it could somehow be the "agent of change" regarding US media's perceptions of Pakistan? I think it to be a long shot at best. National media (of all nations), mostly toe the line as laid out by a State, it can't be even influenced by mega-budget consultancies / lobbying. :blink:

As per my experience, keeping a forum with 50,000+ members online must in itself be one tough job, let alone having a dedicated media arm. I mean, unless you are seriously funded for basics (cloud computing, development of custom PHP classes, db management, security, backups), and then some for the man-hours that you must be putting in yourself......... it must be a nightmare!

My two cents: If Pakistan needs positive e-media exposure (Organic/Viral) plus print-media, it needs to pour in millions upon millions of dollars into this media war. It costs a lots of money, and yes, it can be done. No question about it. However, as everyone knows, there is no free lunch!

P.S. I know because I have run such campaigns and have consulted successfully for various global brands in various sectors.

All talk.

To run this board and how it is run, is a challenge itself. You know nothing.

If you think you can do it, you are welcome to lead, lets see what you got.

oh no thread is spacially for mods & admins ...but look @ it now....

bera gark..

ab banda post bhi na kary ?

pretty-cat-please-picture.jpg

So it is not against the rules to talk in another language besides English? If that is so I will speak Farsi from now on here...

is dil ke sath jis din red hand pakry gaay na itny jooty pary gaay ke dil will sab nikal jaay ga . dunya ne badnam nhi kiya apky kam aysy hain ke koi shareef insaan apko dekhty smajh jata hai .apko gali se wesy farq nhi parna chayee mery hisab se .

bhai ji gangs of wassypur dekhi hai mujhe kai bar lagta hai director ne sardar khan ka charecter mujhse inspire hoke likha hai

gow630ss.jpg

So it is not against the rules to talk in another language besides English? If that is so I will speak Farsi from now on here...

go talk whatever with yourself we have no problem

bhai ji gangs of wassypur dekhi hai mujhe kai bar lagta hai director ne sardar khan ka charecter mujhse inspire hoke likha hai
[/IMG]

he was also a lucha (sorry whats lucha in english ) man :omghaha:

go talk whatever with yourself we have no problem

Thank you my dear Imran, I will not forget the kindess you have granted me.

Kiddo, this is basically a Pakistani forum, where various nationalities are welcome to put forward their PoV, however, the punchline remains the same "a pakistani owned and operated forum"..... now, unless you've all of a sudden developed the ability to speak fluent Urdu, it would be better that you stick to English. Kapish?

Kiddo, this is basically a Pakistani forum, where various nationalities are welcome to put forward their PoV, however, the punchline remains the same "a pakistani owned and operated forum"..... now, unless you've all of a sudden developed the ability to speak fluent Urdu, it would be better that you stick to English. Kapish?

My should I speak a language that is originally derived from my native tongue?

Itna bhi na garaj yaar bechare pe- ja Razzi ke paas chod aa bechare ko- kams kam punjabi toh seekh hi lega bechara gaaliyan khate hue.:flame:

Itna bhi na garaj yaar bechare pe- ja Razzi ke paas chod aa bechare ko- kams kam punjabi toh seekh hi lega bechara gaaliyan khate hue.:flame:

Mention krdete usse ..woh khud he ajata :haha:

My should I speak a language that is originally derived from my native tongue?

What are you gonna do by speaking a language most people cannot understand on a forum where 99% of the discussions are on English?

What are you gonna do by speaking a language most people cannot understand on a forum where 99% of the discussions are on English?

There are Persian members on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom