What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
All talk.

To run this board and how it is run, is a challenge itself. You know nothing.

If you think you can do it, you are welcome to lead, lets see what you got.

Webby,

Napoleon lost his crucial battle because his flank was late by a minute to move---one minute webby-----just by one minute. You are talking about years lost----.

@Spring Onion should be a mod.

she seems honest and trustworthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Actually he don't have any opinion---. How he got to be the Chair of TT was a tragedy in itself. It is a shame on the members who chose him.

As for Muradk---he is reponsible for the debacale that paf has faced and Blain2----all his strutting and co-ck walking came shattering down when the pak military got spanked by the u s----.

Anybody see the movie WORLD WAR Z----what does the jew say to Brad Pitt about 9 men agreeing and the 10th man disagreeing----. When pakistanis learn to do that---that will be the first step forward.

The webmaster had a great oppurtunity to make this board the voice of pakistan in the u s and u s media----but he and his team chose to be ORDINARY & STAY ORDINARY.

How ordinary of you webby---how ordinary of you----you will live the rest of your life as someone who failed pakistan when you had all the resources at hand to stand up and fight for it.

well said.

Hi,

I never was silent---I told them many a times---directly on this board. I was ready to sacrifice myself for pakistan---but webby and his team chose to stay the cowards.

Nobody stood up for pakistan in the us media---if this board would have pushed me forward and reached out to the media---I would have fought for pakistan's cause tooth and nail---.

You have only been a member since 2010---I was invited to be a part of this board since 2005. A lots of stuff happened between 05 and 10---.

I would have never let pakistan be humiliated in the u s media as it was---. The nation that has paid the most for the blunders of the u s military.

well we love you and appreciate you. i only seen one good mod on this forum so far and thats @Aeronaut.

@Dillinger ko mod banavoo..... aaj kal @Windjammer nahin gayab hein patha nahin kya huva unko....

sabse pehle aap hi ban honge ;)

wo to baji/Mods aur mera pyaar hi kuch aisa hai ki wo na chahke bhi mujhe love letter/infractions,ban bhejti rehti hain :D

per hum hain kutte ki d:chilli:umm

mamoo tumse to achhe hi hain hum to jahan dana dalte hain wahan se maal kha bhi lete hain aap to bisat bichaye rehte ho aur auntiya aapko bhaijaan keh ke age chal deti hain :chilli::taz:....................:omghaha::omghaha:
please note hamari rooh piyaasi bhi nhi hai apki trah hajoor :azn:

please note hamari rooh piyaasi bhi nhi hai apki trah hajoor :azn:

ab ye to apni apni pyas pe nirbhar kerta hai koi ek fool ko hi pana jahan ban leta hai kissi ke liye poora guldasta bhi kum parta hai hum kya kare hamar dil hi kuch aisa hai :D

Jis mood mein aaj @GURU DUTT hein usse bach ke rahin.......uska rooh tho poora boil hora ha hein....

nair shab abhi ek purane dost;) ka fone aya hai aaj party usi ke ghar hai :yay:

ab ye to apni apni pyas pe nirbhar kerta hai koi ek fool ko hi pana jahan ban leta hai kissi ke liye poora guldasta bhi kum parta hai hum kya kare hamar dil hi kuch aisa hai :D

nair shab abhi ek purane dost;) ka fone aya hai aaj party usi ke ghar hai :yay:

lucha geeri per proud kerna lucha geeri ki intaha hai

lucha geeri per proud kerna lucha geeri ki intaha hai

kya karen bhai ji is dil ne hame kahan se kahan pahuncha diya per ab kyakaren wapas jane na to hamari fitrat me hai aur na hi kismat me isliye jab duniya ne badnam ker hi diya hai to ji bher ke kukarm karo taki koi arzoo baki na reh jaye gali to abh bhi khani hai aur tabh bhi to maze le ke gali khane se utna remose nahi rehta hai na ..samjha karo ..try it :devil:

oh no thread is spacially for mods & admins ...but look @ it now....

bera gark..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom