What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantis_cn

Reaction score
Country
China
I guess there will be less 50 cents army from mainland China on this website since this website is blocked in China by its government.:( After Xi came to power, things is really getting worse here(not just economically:devil:). Xi even blocked the English version of Wikipedia several weeks ago... Can you imagine that?:o:

Blocked in all of China
Yes.
Capture+_2019-06-15-08-31-04.png

i think it is good at many people including me waste their time by visiting on pdf unnecessarily and have addiction to it which effects their performance at work place

i think it is good at many people including me waste their time by visiting on pdf unnecessarily and have addiction to it which effects their performance at work place

What about their performance traveling at warp speed?

I guess there will be less 50 cents army from mainland China on this website since this website is blocked in China by its government.:( After Xi came to power, things is really getting worse here(not just economically:devil:). Xi even blocked the English version of Wikipedia several weeks ago... Can you imagine that?:o:
What have you locust done for China and the Chinese people lately to make China a better country besides whining and complaining? Build your own Chinese version of pdf or donate money to have else to do it, locust.

Last edited:
Just like any other day, they will use VPNs to bypass the same.

Are you talking about yourself???

Funny, just last week I accessed PDF from Quanzhou and Xiamen using my Huawei phone. Even Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp too. I did not used any VPN, I simply activated my roaming service after arriving in China. However, when switching to hotel WIFI, all these were blocked, so I just simply switch off hotel WIFI and go back to my phone roaming.

Recent Xinjiang issue caused animosity between China and Pakistan , maybe the government doesn't want this trend to spread or maybe it's just part of general ban on all foreign sites with the worsening relations between China and the west.

Almost all Chinese first came to PDF believing Pakistan the cloeset friend and best ally of China and ended up no longer believing so after spending some time here. Maybe that's what the Chinese government worries.

Recent Xinjiang issue caused animosity between China and Pakistan , maybe the government doesn't want this trend to spread or maybe it's just part of general ban on all foreign sites with the worsening relations between China and the west.
Its was blocked on the advised by some Chinese user of PDF who saw how some Pakistanis view Chinese. The alliance has shown strain and PDF see no control over these abuses on Chinese by some pakistanis. They will work hard to ban Indian insulting Pakistanis LOC victory but when comes to Chinese, all kind of abuse from Turkish, Bangladesh and even its own Pakistanis will be ignore. This is not the way to build up an alliance with neighbour.

PDF will paid the price, trust me! China is a big country. You try to take the pie and yet still hurl insult at the one who gives you. If Pakistan couldnt get certain support from Chinese, you know the reason. Its takes 2 hands to clap. Our patience is not unlimited.

Almost all Chinese first came to PDF believing Pakistan the cloeset friend and best ally of China and ended up no longer believing so after spending some time here. Maybe that's what the Chinese government worries.
Its true that they are some bigshot for advising CPC politburo visited this forum and get a real life experience of the sentiment of Pakistan towards Chinese. And they are no fool who get trick by indian or american troll pretending to be real pakistanis. They have the resources to identify real Pakistanis comment and forumer to further shape their foreign policy. This foreign policy will have a ripper effect on Pakistanis future.

Its was blocked on the advised by some Chinese user of PDF who saw how some Pakistanis view Chinese. The alliance has shown strain and PDF see no control over these abuses on Chinese by some pakistanis. They will work hard to ban Indian insulting Pakistanis LOC victory but when comes to Chinese, all kind of abuse from Turkish, Bangladesh and even its own Pakistanis will be ignore. This is not the way to build up an alliance with neighbour.

PDF will paid the price, trust me! China is a big country. You try to take the pie and yet still hurl insult at the one who gives you. If Pakistan couldnt get certain support from Chinese, you know the reason. Its takes 2 hands to clap. Our patience is not unlimited.

Its true that they are some bigshot for advising CPC politburo visited this forum and get a real life experience of the sentiment of Pakistan towards Chinese. And they are no fool who get trick by indian or american troll. They have the resources to identify real Pakistanis comment and forumer to further shape their foreign policy. This foreign policy will have a ripper effect.
Better to have a friend who understands differences in opinion and still considers history and relations important versus someone thinking they are our masters and we must always agree with them.

Good luck with that attitude and being surrounded by the US on all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom