What's new

PDF Culture

No, no, no.....I refuse to think those impure thoughts. SURELY not below the waist, umm, where the bikini waxing was done, and, aah, so on?

It would be quite a sight.

Are you familiar with the legend of Indra?

You'd be surprised at the coverage of data points and analyses. Or may be not. :D

My advise? Don't take the interactions in this forum too seriously. I am 99% certain that the stuff that gets thrown around by some posters, will never be uttered out loud. Especially, in the company of the person they are uttering these things to. Anonymity maketh the man.

I shall go to my slumber because this is quite frankly, boring.

Culture is the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

Some are good, some bad, some are the worst.

Some are easy to change, some not so easy.

Why do we need some parts of culture to change? Because a good culture is a culture which is always evolving.

Pakistani culture sucks, mostly. There are many things which need to be discussed and changed.

______

Now, coming to the PDF culture.

I am not an old user and I don't know how PDF used to be back in the days but during my 1 year of stay here, I found it to be:
- moderately orthodox when it comes to religion
- supporting 1 particular political party when it comes to politics in a very hardcore harsh way.
- very traditional when it comes to society, often, very backwards.
- display of very authoritarian attitude by Mods and management
No culture is perfect, all have major flaws. I say this whilst, experienced many cultures.

Back
Top Bottom