What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got used to the other one and now we have another new one. I wonder what about the switching option that the members can switch between both the options when would that be available?

I finally got used to the other one and now we have another new one. I wonder what about the switching option that the members can switch between both the options when would that be available?

You'd have to pay for that :P

@WebMaster Looks like you finally made the avatars smaller, it definitely looks better now. 

Not possible they are using a different forum software now.

Our strips are not differentiated via colours ie webmaster with royal blue,mod with red/maroon or whatever!

• Big avatars were fine
  • fonts are fine

@WebMaster still the site is heavier on graphics side to use in phones. UC browser hangs up unlimited times in windows phone 8 in Nokia lumia 720.

Looks great now although I was digging that see through background of the mountains.

@WebMaster After going back to old design my avatar disappeared...can't upload any new avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom