What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: there is an Idiom in Pashto that don't tell me you will marry me just tell me when.

So when will the words' limit in signature increase :D

Nice quote ...... :D. How nice it would be if pashto people are also like that ...... :rolleyes:

@WebMaster ,

Not sure if this is gonna make sense, but can we do something about the format in which news articles are posted?

Like before I would post the articles as a quote, and the whole article would show, but now its only a preview sorta of thing and you gotto click on "expand to view" to see the rest of it. Only other option is copy paste the whole article, but then it gets hard to distinguish from the rest of the post.

So basically can we get the old quoting style back, which would show the whole quote and not just a preview?

Also can we get the "horizontal line" option in the formatting panel?

Looks great.. Thanks.. My only suggestion is make it green

yaaaaaar,..... you know for the first time in my e-social life, I opened PDF forum first instead of social networks like Facebook, Twitter.... hell dears, if You could make such a nice, smooth running and user friendly forum, then why not Pakistan launch some social media with good attractive name, not like Pakistanfacebook, but with name acceptable to all worldwide, like "iBOOK" I hope someone intelligent enough will give you some more attractive name than this... bravoo all admins (I RESERVED THE RIGHTS OF THIS POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom