What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works, delete your current avatar, and upload a new one. What error are you getting?

Somebody else give it a try.

I deleted my current avatar and chose a new one from my computer(tried different sizes and formats of pics)....but it reverts to the old one once upload completes.

It works, delete your current avatar, and upload a new one. What error are you getting?

Somebody else give it a try.

Salaam

Webmaster,

Yaar yeh bilkul hi ne mazaa kara ustad. Wapas change kar de.

Avatar change function isn't working.

I deleted my current avatar and chose a new one from my computer(tried different sizes and formats of pics)....but it reverts to the old one once upload completes.

Delete avatar, upload a new one, click OK instead of cancel or whatever other option is.

Delete avatar, upload a new one, click OK instead of cancel or whatever other option is.
Sorry,not working.No matter which pic I chose from my pc the old one comes back!I tried exactly the way you said it.

Should be fixed now, give it a try?

Or somebody else...

Seems like a downgrade. The older version was very appealing. Probably gotta get used to it.
There's a plan to get the older skin as an alternative....but this needs to fixed and settled first!

Avatar works...yay:-)....gif images do not....nay:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom