What's new

PCB warns BCCI!!! PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report

bhai ager games main politics mixed karo gay to sari dunya ke matched ruk jaay .kon Olympics khelny jaay gay is trah ? sab to aik dosry ke dushman hain
arey kuch nahi hoga,,,baniya cant afford to not play forever,,sabko paisa mangta ha

Breaking News : PCB warns BCCI!!!

PCB chief threatens India.
Says Play with us or we will boycott India!!!

PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report
Friday, 25 September 2015 - 10:35am IST | Place: Karachi | Agency: PTI
    Shares

Shahryar Khan made it clear that if the BCCI backed out of the MoU signed for the proposed series, then Pakistan would have to consider several options and one of them could be the refusal to play against India in ICC and ACC events or at any level.
  • Shahryar Khan
Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Shaharyar Khan has threatened to boycott India in ICC and Asian Cricket Council events if the BCCI officially refused to play the proposed series againstPakistan in December, according to a report.

In a hard-hitting statement, Khan said it was disappointing that until now the BCCI had not even sought permission for the December series from the concerned ministry in India. "Nothing is final or decided as yet but if the Indian Board officially backs out of the series, then we have the option of boycotting all matches against them in ICC and ACC events as well," Khan was quoted as saying by 'Express' newspaper.

Khan, a retired career diplomat, said that with December approaching, the BCCI needs to come out with a clear reply to the letter sent by the PCB regarding the status of the proposed series. "I sent the letter on 28 August and I am still waiting for a reply. They (the BCCI) should tell us whether they want to play the series or not. Because if they say they don't have government clearance and refuse to play the series, then we reserve the right to act against the Indian Board for not honoring an agreement at every level," Khan added.

The PCB chief also said that since the secretary of the BCCI -- Anurag Thakur -- was a politician, that was why he was giving negative statements on Indo-Pak relations. Khan made it clear that if the BCCI backed out of the MoU signed for the proposed series, then Pakistan would have to consider several options and one of them could be the refusal to play against India in ICC and ACC events or at any level.

"I am not saying we have decided to do this or we will do it but certainly if we don't get to host our home series in December, then we have to consider appropriate action as well," he said. India and Pakistan have not played against each other since 2007, the last time the two countries played a proper bilateral Test series.

Pakistan toured India in late 2012 for a short one-day series, and apart from that tour, the two countries have only played against each other in ICC or ACC events.

PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Well India has a problem playing Pakistan, BCCI should have been the one taking this action. Plus this is just a threats and a threat only, one would be stupid to think PCB will go anywhere from here.
Funny how Pakistanis are so against linking sports with politics but they seem to have no problem linking trade to politics.
?
I think this is a pragmatic decision, They should boycott India...
India has already done that, you boycotting us, we can't really do much to add to that-or release a statement, ' that we too are boycotting India.':lol: These are just threats.

What can we say, we want :pleasantry:competitive:pleasantry: cricket and u guys aren't giving us. :drag:
Pakistan has been the only team giving competition to India in India. We have always played good cricket against India.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:The indians still have nightmares of AANAY DO series:sniper:.Can someone plz put the aanay do commercial and the result
If I were you, I wouldn't make fun of Indian cricket. For a nation who holds a record of ZERO wins and TEN losses in world cup encounters with India, you guys are a real big mouth.

By the way AANEY Do series didn't even involve Pakistan..

PS: While we beat you guys in every world cup, world T20 cup.... you people can keep on winning KitKat cup , Pan Parag cup, Gutka cup..:omghaha:

If I were you, I wouldn't make fun of Indian cricket. For a nation who holds a record of ZERO wins and TEN losses in world cup encounters with India, you guys are a real big mouth.

By the way AANEY Do series didn't even involve Pakistan..

PS: While we beat you guys in every world cup, world T20 cup.... you people can keep on winning KitKat cup , Pan Parag cup, Gutka cup..:omghaha:
72-51 :sniper::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hardly a comparison. India should then boycott Pakistan in all sports.

That doesnt mean that i support this boycott. Was clarifying his point which you could not pick.....

Pakistan has been the only team giving competition to India in India. We have always played good cricket against India.

People can say whatever they want, but the thrill and excitement present in Indo - Pak cricket is unmatched for me in any other tournament of cricket or any other sport.

All in all while I support the decision to not play cricket as we have to use any tools we have to prevent terrorism - better than war right eh? but still I miss the wired tension and adrenaline of watching India - Pakistan play in Eden Gardens.

I personally feel India should play Pakistan. Sports can bring calming effect on relations between India and Pakistan.

Ya please boycott it, infact there has been so much of cricket these days from gali mohalla league to global level with 1000s of league matches, its has become so much boring.

All of a sudden even the discus throw and short put looks much better then cricket.

And finally if the series doesnt take place, we will have dozen of less reasons to put of troll threads on PDF.

PCB is in no position to threaten any of the big 3. :D
Then to counter the threat of BCCI Pakistan should make CCC (China Cricket Club) all weather cricket friend and should send their cricketer for the friendly exercise to China.

Did we go bankrupt since idnia has stopped playing? and we wont if you dont play us for the next 50 years
who said this?? not only 50 years,, but I wish 1000 years,, you won't go bankrupt,, :enjoy:

Hardly a comparison. India should then boycott Pakistan in all sports.

The argument that Pakistan does with trade is that Indian stands to benefit (even though Pakistan does too). PCB does not care much for the cricket that is not being played but for the $ 60-90 million that PCB won't get if India does not play. India would essentially be rewarding Pakistan with a bonanza if they agree to play. For that to happen, the situation can't be too adversarial. Does not have to be very friendly but being in the dumps is certainly not conducive.

I personally feel India should play Pakistan. Sports can bring calming effect on relations between India and Pakistan.

:lol: That's real funny.

Back
Top Bottom