What's new

PCB demand compensation if India refuse to play Pakistan in December

Try not to interact bashfully.

Regards

Noted and i would try to avoid, but its hard sometimes to avoid when a mature person acts kiddish ...
Thanks for you suggestion, i appreciate.
Apologies for trouble....

As a fan of the sport I would like to see the game.... Why not arrange the games in Bangladesh, not sharjah...

I do not agree... the game, the spirit is not board but about the game and team itself. Pakistan has always been a dark horse in the game having the capability to upset the best of teams throughout their cricketing history. Indian fans have always appreciated the level of skill Pakistan brings to the field. And as long as the government feels that there can be sporting ties, I think BCCI should honor it's commitment.
Safety though is a big issue, and I would prefer to play Pakistan in a neutral avenue instead in Pakistan.

@WebMaster - I admire that you still take interest in cricket. I have seen that throughout the last 4 years. :)
Pak was a dark horse....it isnt anymore today.....
They had a good cricketing history bc of the likes of wasim akram, imran khan , saeed anwar , inzi and others...

Although i agree we should play.....
No matches are as good as the IndoPak ones

Pak was a dark horse....it isnt anymore today.....
They had a good cricketing history bc of the likes of wasim akram, imran khan , saeed anwar , inzi and others...

Although i agree we should play.....
No matches are as good as the IndoPak ones
Thanks for your approval. Now we should dismantle our team b/c Indians doesn't likes it.

Back
Top Bottom