What's new

PCB asks BCCI to host Pakistan home series: Report

Show me a bowler in Pakistan who is a better bowler in Malinga and a better batsman then KP, Sachin or Sehwag then? :D

Dont name the kids you see in your park. LOL

Wasn't talking about better, was talking about entertaining. I thought only Pakistanis sucked at reading carefully but I guess it's a subcontinent thing.

India fans would love to see Indo-Pak matches but we would more love to seee Haffez hanged.

yeah you would love to see him hanged because he hanged your army in kashmir keep dreaming dude:yahoo: hahahahahah

Can be considered but the GoI holds the trump card unfortunately & considering we had PAK players in WSH earlier this year I fail to see why cricket is being objected to ?

Having Pak players in World Series Hockey and having an international cricket match between Pak and BD in India is VERY different. For the record, I wasn't even supportive of our matches being played in UAE. Agar match hona hai Pakistan k "home" mein tou phr sai walay home mein hi ho. Yeh baki sab bakwaas hi hai, is se behtar hai away series hi khelay ya chup kar k domestic circuit apna behtar karein.

We will ask Pakistan government, that only cricket players are allowed to Kashmir and no taliban/LeT terrorists.

That should be fine. Anywhere particular you want to play in Kashmir?

ok lets play in Mirpur kashmir,pakistan

ok lets play in Mirpur kashmir,pakistan

Officials from PCB said it wants to play its home matches in India. Read carefully!

Anyway, we could play in Mirpur Kashmir, when India takes it back from Pakistan that is.

Officials from PCB said it wants to play its home matches in India. Read carefully!

Anyway, we could play in Mirpur Kashmir, when India takes it back from Pakistan that is.

so you can take it back hahaha poor indians If you are so powerful then why were your defeated by furqan force in first kashmir war.think what will happen when you have to face them again :0

so you can take it back hahaha poor indians If you are so powerful then why were your defeated by furqan force in first kashmir war.think what will happen when you have to face them again :0

Well you did say you want to play a match in India, Mirpur Kashmir.

This Kashmir argument thing has taken me to a certain valley, Facepalm Valley right next to the Mountain Ranges of Cringe.

LOL @ an Indian calling a Pak and BD match potentially boring. There are tape ball players in Pakistan more entertaining than Indian pro cricketers. Pakistan cricket players are more entertainers than they are performers. India's matches are boring, everyone looks the same with the same ghussa facial expressions, in fact I enjoyed watching BD matches more in the Asia cup than Pakistani matches for the first time in my life - truly entertaining stuff

I think we both know our board is ****. Why don't Indians and Pakistanis do a joint protest at the matches not being held in India? Would also improve bilateral relations.
Yeah, pakistani cricketer r real performer on the field and as well as off field..Butt, Amir,etc are gr8 examples of it..
Eating the balls with teeth, shouting at every player for the missfielding And some fancy styles of umar gul:lol:..Really..!!!It's awesome entertainment watching pakistanis players playing now a days..
2110687424.jpg

Umar_Gul_588918.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
in fact I enjoyed watching BD matches more in the Asia cup than Pakistani matches for the first time in my life
Hope one day bangladeshi team will play for pakistan, because they looks more professional than Afridi..:lol:

Zaka Ashraf is gone nuts... why on earth they'd come for such an agreement? The BCCI's diplomacy in Bangladesh, their influence over ICC and no Pakistan player in IPL is a clear sign that BCCI is up for hunting down PCB and Intl. cricket in Pakistan. PCB has to adopt a preemptive strategy. I'd say they should boycott ICC and direct the funds of PCB to Education and if not then Football and Hockey.

agree totally.

Having Pak players in World Series Hockey and having an international cricket match between Pak and BD in India is VERY different. For the record, I wasn't even supportive of our matches being played in UAE. Agar match hona hai Pakistan k "home" mein tou phr sai walay home mein hi ho. Yeh baki sab bakwaas hi hai, is se behtar hai away series hi khelay ya chup kar k domestic circuit apna behtar karein.
Sir, the foreign countries r worring about their player to paly in pakistan..And they r right from their perspective, there is nothing wrong in it..See fews days back our hockey players too have played hockey in pakistan..But cricket is totally different thing..

Back
Top Bottom