What's new

PCB asks BCCI to host Pakistan home series: Report

Would it not be better during July/August periods?

Anyway, we could host a 3 test series match for Pakistan in Kashmir, Arunchal, and Siachen if they is good infrastructure.
Nah I love the snow that's up there, it'd be great to see the cheerleaders shivering & trying to shak'em up all at the same time, plus with the backdrop of the great himalayas it'd be like paradise on earth :smokin:

Nah I love the snow that's up there, it'd be great to see the cheerleaders shivering & trying to shak'em up all at the same time, plus with the backdrop of the great himalayas it'd be like paradise on earth :smokin:

Well it wont be paradise for us Indians, if its Pakistan vs Bangladesh cricket match in that stadium. Would be a bit dull for us Indians.

Would rather perfer a IPL match there.

India fans would love to see Indo-Pak matches but we would more love to seee Haffez hanged.

Well it wont be paradise for us Indians, if its Pakistan vs Bangladesh cricket match in that stadium. Would be a bit dull for us Indians.

I was talking about T20 hence the cheerleaders :pop:

whats wrong with India hosting the matches? I think its a great idea, and BCCI should put some thought into it.
I'm not sure to what capacity the stadiums would fill up but should give it a shot.

WTF? Hell no. If those matches are to happen, they will be inside Pakistan. I swear, if I was in the PCB I'd have hung myself for them even making such a suggestion, after making such a commotion of playing matches in Pakistan.

I was talking about T20 hence the cheerleaders :pop:

Yes, but would rather see better quality players, like KP, Sehwag, Taylor, Morkel, Sachin, Bhajji, Pollard, Sharma, Malinga is say a Delhi vs Mumbai IPL match.

Rather then play a boring home Pakistan T20 in Siachen against Bangladesh.

And I'd prefer going to a park and watching kids play cricket there instead of watching Pakistan play Bangladesh in India at a non-World Cup/Asia Cup/Random tournament match.

The matches should be played in Pakistan, or series scrapped. It's as simple as that.

And I'd prefer going to a park and watching kids play cricket there instead of watching Pakistan play Bangladesh in India at a non-World Cup/Asia Cup/Random tournament match.

The matches should be played in Pakistan, or series scrapped. It's as simple as that.
Its your board doing the talking, we have no interest in it either way so if its in IND fine otherwise no one's gonna come to you !

Yes, but would rather see better quality players, like KP, Sehwag, Taylor, Morkel, Sachin, Bhajji, Pollard, Sharma, Malinga is say a Delhi vs Mumbai IPL match.

Rather then play a boring home Pakistan T20 in Siachen against Bangladesh.

LOL @ an Indian calling a Pak and BD match potentially boring. There are tape ball players in Pakistan more entertaining than Indian pro cricketers. Pakistan cricket players are more entertainers than they are performers. :rofl: India's matches are boring, everyone looks the same with the same ghussa facial expressions, in fact I enjoyed watching BD matches more in the Asia cup than Pakistani matches for the first time in my life - truly entertaining stuff

Its your board doing the talking, we have no interest in it either way so if its in IND fine otherwise no one's gonna come to you !

I think we both know our board is ****. Why don't Indians and Pakistanis do a joint protest at the matches not being held in India? Would also improve bilateral relations. :laugh:

LOL @ an Indian calling a Pak and BD match potentially boring. There are tape ball players in Pakistan more entertaining than Indian pro cricketers. Pakistan cricket players are more entertainers than they are performers. :rofl: India's matches are boring, everyone looks the same with the same ghussa facial expressions, in fact I enjoyed watching BD matches more in the Asia cup than Pakistani matches for the first time in my life - truly entertaining stuff
That'd be cause no one love a royal whooping everytime they go on & play in the WC/T20 tourneys finally hoping to break the jinx of 20+ yrs !

I think we both know our board is ****. Why don't Indians and Pakistanis do a joint protest at the matches not being held in India? Would also improve bilateral relations. :laugh:

Show me a bowler in Pakistan who is a better bowler in Malinga and a better batsman then KP, Sachin or Sehwag then? :D

Dont name the kids you see in your park. LOL

Can be considered but the GoI holds the trump card unfortunately & considering we had PAK players in WSH earlier this year I fail to see why cricket is being objected to ?

Great Idea!

We could let Pakistan play in India Kashmir.

And even let them play in Arunachal Pradesh too. :D

I am damn sure that pakistani team will agree to play the match in kashmir but indian team will never agree huh
Scared of freedom fighters :pakistan:

I am damn sure that pakistani team will agree to play the match in kashmir but indian team will never agree huh
Scared of freedom fighters :pakistan:

We will ask Pakistan government, that only cricket players are allowed to Kashmir and no taliban/LeT terrorists.

That should be fine. Anywhere particular you want to play in Kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom