What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

Can't say for sure whether it is Iranian, Indian or I^2.
Recently, Pakistan has tried to improve its relations with Iran and PM of Pakistan visited Iran and it seems it was successful at least on the face value. But you never know, different states different methodologies.

might be a Alliance of both ..

hi, no offence but thats a very negetive thing you have said there
first of all, most of the kids who were martyred in APS were kids of civilians
2ndly, You cant differentiate between kids of civilans and those of soldiers, they are all kids
3rdly, there is no point of differentiating as Soldiers and officers are by no standard inrich elite of Pakistan, they live on very meager pays, you and i might be better then them in our social and financial standings.
what made you think that parents of victims of APS were not poor ?

I am not talking about civilians and military background, I am talking about elite vs poor family backgrounds.

i think army will come to Balouvhistan after fencing with afghanistan

damage has already been done as this attack will result in negative impact on tourism and foreigners will avoid visiting such places as 5 star hotel came under attack .In first place security forces would have prevented attackers from entering hotel ,once they enter it damages our repute even if no foreigner is killed or injured
The way your demanding results you seem like a senile retired/retarded general ?

I am not talking about civilians and military background, I am talking about elite vs poor family backgrounds.
yes but example of APS is not suitable for that i guess and poor soldiers can by no mean be counted in powerful elite

Let me give you one big hint , Gwadar is closer to iran then india ,, where are all those Pakistani fighters (Shia fighting for iran in Syria and Iraq and AND Sunnis fighting for ISIS) IS THEIR ANY DATA available ???
Time to send all afghan refuges back home so we can finish PTM and ttp recruiting force , time to fence afghan and iran border , time to cut all money flow from Pakistan to iran , time to kill all Pakistanis fighting iran's proxy war ……. And time to end Sardari Nizam in Pakistan..

Will happen, bro...It will happen

Who are you to end Sardari Nizam, only the people belonging to those areas will decide not you. We must respect local cultures and social norms of Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Kashmir etc.
Look at Baluchistan ………. you want 1000s years old system in current world ?????? look at people and their condition , and look at so called sardars , living in USA , UK (you name the country) …….. Please have some pity on those poor fallows …. And if you are one of those Sardars then go f your self....(my apology if you are not one of those sardars ) ..

but why blame the Child for acts of the parents

giphy.gif

india se airdrop to nahi honge na ab gwadar me

Baluch hen yar. hmary log "Indian Agent" shru hojaty. India ne mehengy trained agents to bhejne nahe. Locals he hen after getting instructions from India.

Back
Top Bottom