What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

What about pulwama ,it took the whole Pakistani air force in air to take down a mig 21 and that to where ,in your airspace .
Is your airspace open for traffic now ??

Yeah Sure "Whole Airforce":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We also need high tech barriers and boundary fences near sensitive areas like the perimeter of Gwadar city, as well as other sensitive sites throughout the country. These smart towers can also guard the length of major roads and rail-lines, so that these miscreants can not attack Pakistan's people or economic activity. AI powered UAVs can monitor fro ground disturbances to help the security forces watch out for IED and protect soldiers lives, as well as not have an MRAP destroyed in the process of protecting the troops. IF needed ahead of any convoy, IED detection unmanned robots can be sent ahead.

All of members who quoted me saying that Operation in Baluchistan is already happening, what i mean is a massive Operation like FATA , move a massive force , cordon off the areas , move in Tanks and Gunships and Drones .

……. And time to end Sardari Nizam in Pakistan..

Who are you to end Sardari Nizam, only the people belonging to those areas will decide not you. We must respect local cultures and social norms of Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Kashmir etc.

Can't say for sure whether it is Iranian, Indian or I^2.
Recently, Pakistan has tried to improve its relations with Iran and PM of Pakistan visited Iran and it seems it was successful at least on the face value. But you never know, different states different methodologies.
However, let's not jump to any conclusions until confirmed.

Last edited:
If you check the geo-location you will understand why and also simultaneously today hours before the attack Pakistani border security killed 5 terrorists going into Iran and they were probably returning back.

The city which came under attack is very close to Iran and there has been movements today where 5 tried to cross back into Iran.

There is only one culprit and that is the extremist mullah regime

15yo Madrassa Kid all the way with "Source se pta chala hai".

Meanwhile Source: Uncle's childhood friend who has a son in law working in Thana Police.

Last edited:
The lives of poor people have no meaning in pakistan, it has to be some precious life of people belonging to elite families before something is taken seriously by our elite controlled establishment and media. The response was strongest during APS because the casualties were mostly children of elite. If that attack had happened on some public school with children of poor families, the response would have been totally mild compared to APS incident.
hi, no offence but thats a very negetive thing you have said there
first of all, most of the kids who were martyred in APS were kids of civilians
2ndly, You cant differentiate between kids of civilans and those of soldiers, they are all kids
3rdly, there is no point of differentiating as Soldiers and officers are by no standard inrich elite of Pakistan, they live on very meager pays, you and i might be better then them in our social and financial standings.
what made you think that parents of victims of APS were not poor ?

it is not feasible as balochistan area is much greater than fata and kpk and it is very difficult to clear whole area completely
All of members who quoted me saying that Operation in Baluchistan is already happening, what i mean is a massive Operation like FATA , move a massive force , cordon off the areas , move in Tanks and Gunships and Drones .

it is not feasible as balochistan area is much greater than fata and kpk and it is very difficult to clear whole area completely

Its very, very mountainous as well. It will require a lot, a lot of intelligence input if they are to clear these dogs.

Back
Top Bottom