What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

We want action and more importantly dead bodies of terrorists
I don't see we are hanging kulbhushan jadhav in my life time. because this will escalate tension and trigger war. I think there is a reason government want to keep him alive and let him die natural death otherwise we hanged many people during this time.

kill this generation ,,, leave no one alive--------

but what will you do with the next generation?

learn a lesson from the invinciable usa----- 17 yrs in afghanistan,,,

trillions lost------ now they are begging the talibans for table talk--------

we are falling in a pre planned trap----------- be smart---------- dont, turn your own against you----

we can spend millions on bombs n planes---------- but cant feed the hungery of thar?

and ltte Former members and supporters who wentto UK, Canada , Germany and France are still active and regrouping....

Pakistan is not USA

USA can pack up and leave. Pakistan can't. Pakistan would have to fight its war and kill its enemies. There is no other option other than that

Hungary of thar are not joining BLA. the terrorists are joining BLA and attacking Pakistan

Don't mix things

Also LTTE has lost comprehensively. That diaspora in UK and Canada can whine about it. Nothing more

And we don't need to kill the whole generation since whole generation is not part of BLA. Only some rats that deserve to be killed.

I don't see we are hanging kulbhushan jadhav in my life time. because this will escalate tension and trigger war. I think there is a reason government want to keep him alive and let him die natural death otherwise we hanged many people during this time.

I also don't want Kalbhushan hanged

I want his local collaborators dead

kill this generation ,,, leave no one alive--------

but what will you do with the next generation?

learn a lesson from the invinciable usa----- 17 yrs in afghanistan,,,

trillions lost------ now they are begging the talibans for table talk--------

we are falling in a pre planned trap----------- be smart---------- dont, turn your own against you----

we can spend millions on bombs n planes---------- but cant feed the hungery of thar?

and ltte Former members and supporters who wentto UK, Canada , Germany and France are still active and regrouping....

Your own dont go against you

You cant negotiate with idiots and terrorists and we need to hit them harder

They are a minority and can be eradicated, this generation and the next

A dead kalbhushan is going to do no good for us

Keeping him alive and using him against India is a much better thing to do
So we don't want to create example. Imagine the headline when we hang their serving officer Khulbushan yadev in international media. This will hurt india & they will never forget . Don't be chicken. Hang him

So we don't want to create example. Imagine the headline when we hang their serving officer Khulbushan yadev in international media. This will hurt india & they will never forget . Don't be chicken. Hang him
Sorry not going to hang him. He is more valuable alive then dead. Now take a hike bro.

India needs to be given lesson in other ways. Hanging KBY is not one of them

KBY alive is more important for us

Currently, at least, the State has only it's pants down.
We are taking good steps. We banned 11 jihadi organisation today so 75 + 11 = total 86 banned organisation. There were thousands + people workings in that 11 organisation. JUD & Jaish had large network too .We are breaking their chain, breaking their neck, breaking their donations. We will crush them if they come with new Jihadi name. There is already thread running with Names of 11 Islamic organisation we banned today

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom