What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

@atya here have been studying them for years now. Terrorist is balochistan have been set up in layers and the tire 1 live in first world countries tire 2 live in posh areas of Afghanistan and India. Tire 3 people who do terrorism in caves of Afghanistan Iran and Pakistan. Please see the flags in this protest and then think with logic. China's east trade route has choke points, with Gwadar we gave China freedom of trade. This is very difficult for enemies of China and Pakistan to digest.

You come off as a scared individual, do you think pakistani forces have put bangles on their arms, pakistan always have enemies and that is the job of the forces to tackle those enemies, nothing new for pakistan, it has always been like that and will always be like that and it is good it keeps our forces fit for the task.

You come off as a scared individual, do you think pakistani forces have put bangles on their arms, pakistan always have enemies and that is the job of the forces to tackle those enemies, nothing new for pakistan, it has always been like that and will always be like that and it is good it keeps our forces fit for the task.
I am not a scared individual and I know terrorism is balochistan will end and their end is very near. I know this more than anyone here. Pakistan is never afraid of anything. We have face an enemy 10 times bigger than us so these tiny groups don't scare me but one should know it's enemies.

I am not a scared individual and I know terrorism is balochistan will end and their end is very near. I know this more than anyone here. Pakistan is never afraid of anything. We have face an enemy 10 times bigger than us so these tiny groups don't scare me but one should know it's enemies.

No the mindset is important, a scared mind is unfit to hunt the enemy, a soldier should always feel pleasure in hunting terrorists/enemies rather than getting scared of them.

No the mindset is important, a scared mind is unfit to hunt the enemy, a soldier should always feel pleasure in hunting terrorists/enemies rather than getting scared of them.
What made you come to the conclusion of being scared?
My friend you are confusing patience with being scared. If you think Pakistan don't has the reach to hurt those who hurt us then you are very much wrong.

D6S-qdxXoAMBhbd.jpg

Four attackers.

1. Hammal Fateh Baloch alias Habib
2. Asad Baloch alias Mehrab
3. Munseb Baloch alias Kareem
4. Kachkol Baloch alias Commando

You wish, your rulers know what will happen after that.
The attack is still not over and here people already blaming India and hitting India .

Any attack in India and people start blaming Pakistan as well e.g. Pulwama. Within 5 minutes, Republic, India Today were all claiming Pakistan and ISI played a role. It's a two way street and we know India supports BLA and PTM etc so nothing to be surprised about.

Hostile sponsored terrorists are reportedly from the missing person's list.

That my dear kinsman says it all. This whole 'liberal racket' of missing persons is just a ruse. All this time these poor victims were keeping themselves entertained playing with AK's and rocket launchers, planning the next attack.

True, but we tend to have a short memory. Few weeks later we will again be riding that missing person bandwagon.

Nobody is working to raise this awareness among uneducated or irrational people that these missing persons were/are terrorists actually.

True, but we tend to have a short memory. Few weeks later we will again be riding that missing person bandwagon.

Nobody is working to raise this awareness among uneducated or irrational people that these missing persons were/are terrorists actually.

No body gives a damn about "missing persons" among general public, the only time we hear it is when it is mentioned in media during talk shows, hamid mir seems to be a big proponent of this BS of missing persons. But I don't know why even ISPR also acknowledged this BS in their press briefing few days ago.

No body gives a damn about "missing persons" among general public, the only time we hear it is when it is mentioned in media during talk shows, hamid mir seems to be a big proponent of this BS of missing persons. But I don't know why even ISPR also acknowledged this BS in their press briefing few days ago.
Missing person is a human rights issue. Every country raises voice for missing citizens. And it is not necessary that he may be terrorist or extremist or innocent civilian. Everybody have right to know reality/truth.

Hostile sponsored terrorists are reportedly from the missing person's list.

That my dear kinsman says it all. This whole 'liberal racket' of missing persons is just a ruse. All this time these poor victims were keeping themselves entertained playing with AK's and rocket launchers, planning the next attack.
If you are talking about those pictures circulating on s.m then i suggest don't believe those......the names mentioned in that article are of the dead bodies recovered from the area a day earlier.....those five guys including hammal khan were abducted and then their dead bodies turned up on road

Something major needs to happen in response to so many attacks all of a sudden. We also need to point out Indian sponsorship of terror in Pakistan. Why should they be allowed to get attention for attacks in their country, yet we can't when multiple attacks are sponsored by them? It's a pathetic string of failures by the government and the army.
There's no doubt.
Sir aab karna tu pary gaa esp Iran boarder fencing main jo aur hurdles daal raha hai means we need one bigger operation across balochistan har taraf sy pakkar ky like Radd ul Fassad here there small operations not creating the desired effects for last 2 months that 8 or 9th big attack by terrorists
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-disrupting-border-fencing.617860/#post-11445734
There is no doubt that insurgency in Baluchistan are coming from Iran but there is another fact that cross border movement is facilitated inside Pakistan through smugglers. To be honest Neither pak nor Iran can overcome cross border illegal movement until unless there will be complete fencing with innovative surveillance.

On the other end India is defiantly utilizing this weakness. BNM baloch National movement is major source of BLA for funding & information.

Khalil baloch is the puppet front man of this organization but in reality different baloch Leaders those are living outside Pakistan with the help of India are the real master minds. So Forget about UN or US they would never help Pakistan. The only solution of this problem, 1st keep fencing 2nd eliminate their source of funding BNM.
3rd kill the bastards of BLA, BLF & BRA.

Front man a puppet Khalil Bloch.

Last edited:

I've seen tons of people in the protests in support of these missing persons. Plus if people stay quiet even after knowing the truth, they are involved in crime too. In this case, Pakistani society as a whole should come out against these missing persons nonsense issue used to exert pressure on Pakistani military forces.

I've seen tons of people in the protests in support of these missing persons. Plus if people stay quiet even after knowing the truth, they are involved in crime too. In this case, Pakistani society as a whole should come out against these missing persons nonsense issue used to exert pressure on Pakistani military forces.

That is not how things work in pakistan, in pakistan people/society adopt the narrative of the state. State never adopts the narrative of the people.

Back
Top Bottom