What's new

Paybak, Operations Update

no brother, we should not stoop to the level of killing families, kids or women .. that is not what our Prophet teaches us , even in worse case we should not leave our Humanity or been a Muslim .. we are not barbarians

in a night they have hunt down 100 + terrorist, does our security forces was waiting for incidents??? why did;t they hunt them down prior ? now suddenly this rampage ? and in a night they got information that who is hiding where? its look more like a damage repair

The FO has already made it clear that no operation on Afghan side will take and we only reserve the right to defend ourselves. So any chances or rumours of cross border raid that might happen will remain well rumours because it aint happening. Source is PTV.

PS can somebody please explain it to me what is our right to defend ourselves if not this?

Windjammer why no one is answering this one question what will be the next step if Afg doesnt do anything
Pakistan has been giving these lists to Afg for years but still nothing happend
What will be the next action and when

For now, Nothing. May be another attack and we will 'run out' of patience, Finally.

C44KXYWWIAALCEN.jpg

For now, Nothing. May be another attack and we will 'run out' of patience, Finally.

View attachment 377855
waste of time phoning the yanks they are the part of the problem and provide this terrorism against Pakistan the necessary space to nurture! The entire military of Pakistan will have to take on this, there is no other option left!

So now they are calling the yanks? :disagree:
Isnt he the same General who asked the Trump administration to adopt tougher measures against Pakistan? This is down right pathetic and embarrassing for our military leadership to call such a guy. We are but a laughing stock of the world. No pun intended.

mark my words this gen dnt have balls to do anything... he is just puppet

100 terrorists dead in a night ..my question is were the LEAs waiting for such attack to apprehend these ... i mean they already had intelligence so why not tale action soon

Why everyone busy Blaming army? There are other agencies also right? police. para military, state intelligence, and home ministry agencies... they are not accountable?

why not they paid in advance ? why waiting always 100-200 pakistnai killed so they take action ?

Back
Top Bottom