What's new

Paybak, Operations Update

suddenly after every terror attack our security services army rangers can see and kill dozens of terrorists . but these terrorists invisible day before terror attack . everything was fine and we have already win the war 4 days ago .

I think we just bombed a T's camp inside Afghanistan.
Army attacks suspected militant hideouts in Afghanistan
DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED 15 minutes ago

The Pakistan Army on Friday night reportedly attacked suspected militant hideouts in Afghanistan, DawnNews reported.

The army attacked the alleged training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar located in Afghanistan and destroyed the compound and four other hideouts of suspected terrorists.

The military action was reportedly carried out near the Pak-Afghan border in areas adjacent to Mohmand and Khyber Agency.

The training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar deputy commander Adil Bacha was reportedly destroyed in the attack and suspected militants were also killed, DawnNews reported quoting sources.

Earlier in the day, the military's media wing claimed to have killed more than 100 suspected militants in intelligence-based operations carried out by security forces across the country, including Punjab, in the past 24 hours.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1315397

as.PNG
asd.PNG
asdsd.PNG
Capture.PNG
jkad.PNG

Can anyone confirm what weapons are being used? Is it PA gunship or PAF?

Come on man, take it to the next level.
Exactily it Sud go deep in.. I am wondering why these snakes are not heading to kashmir just like ISIS. TTP are funded by India and Americans. India invested in afghani gov and US is making sure they do the job.

So I am asking terrorist be be judged according to Shariah as well...terrorism is the worst kind of treason..

Are Islam of Arabia and Islam of Indo-Pak two different religions? It seems to be because Arabs have no problem discussing bare naked facts..the Pakistanis on other hand live in a self imposed shell of "holinees" and there is why the concept of tauheen risalat is exclusive to Pakistan..not in Arabia..

Martin LINGS added the footnote 1 at the bottom of the page 232
1 Sa‘d's judgment was no doubt directed mainly against their treachery; but in fact it coincided exactly with Jewish law as regards the treatment of a besieged city, even if it were innocent of treachery: When the Lord thy God hath delivered it unto thy hands, thou shalt smite every male therein with the edge of the sword: but the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20: 12.

- Daniel C. Peterson, in his book “Muhammad, Prophet of God”, page 127, said :
After receiving promises from all the Muslims present that they would indeed abide by his judgment, Sa‘d decreed the execution of the men of Banu Qurayza, the enslaving of their women and children, and the division of their property among the muslims.5 “You have judged,” said the Prophet, “with the judgment of God from above the seven heavens.”6
Daniel c peterson??? Really???, i guess its my fault trying to argue with someone who very smartly thinks can distort islamic principles and project a flase image of prophet(pbuh), good luck kid..

Daniel c peterson??? Really???, i guess its my fault trying to argue with someone who very smartly thinks can distort islamic principles and project a flase image of prophet(pbuh), good luck kid..

ask him who his prophet is? you will know what his problem is....
there are few here

Banu Qurayzah sent word to Muhammad proposing to evacuate their territory and remove themselves to Adhri'at, but Muhammad rejected their proposal and insisted on their abiding by his judgment. They sent to al-Aws pleading that they should help them as al-Khazraj had helped their client Jews before them. A group of al-Aws tribesmen sought Muhammad and pleaded with him to accept from their allies a similar arrangement to that which he accepted from the allies of al-Khazraj. Muhammad asked, "O men of al-Aws, would you be happy if we allowed one of your men to arbitrate the case?" When they agreed, he asked them to nominate whomsoever they wished. This was communicated to the Jews, and the latter, unmindful of the fate that was lying in store for them, nominated Sa'd ibn Mu'adh. Sa'd was a reputable man of al-Aws tribe, respected for his sound judgment. Previously, Sa'd was the first one to approach the Jews, to warn them adequately, even to predict to them that they might have to face Muhammad one day. He had witnessed the Jews cursing Muhammad and the Muslims. After his nomination and acceptance as arbitrator, Sa'd sought guarantees from the two parties that they would abide by his judgment. After these guarantees were secured, he commanded that Banu Qurayzah come out of their fortress and surrender their armour. Sa'd then pronounced his verdict that the fighting men be put to the sword, that their wealth be confiscated as war booty, and that the women and the children be taken as captives. When Muhammad heard the verdict, he said: "By Him Who dominates my soul, God is pleased with your judgment, 0 Sa'd; and so are the believers. You have surely done your duty." He then proceeded to Madinah where he commanded a large grave to be dug for the Jewish fighters brought in to be killed and buried.
Muhammad Husayn Haykal - The Life of Muhammad. (p. 337)

Ibn Ishaq describes the killing of the Banu Qurayza men as follows:

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka`b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them. Huyayy was brought out wearing a flowered robe in which he had made holes about the size of the finger-tips in every part so that it should not be taken from him as spoil, with his hands bound to his neck by a rope. When he saw the apostle he said, 'By God, I do not blame myself for opposing you, but he who forsakes God will be forsaken.' Then he went to the men and said, 'God's command is right. A book and a decree, and massacre have been written against the Sons of Israel.' Then he sat down and his head was struck off.

Haykal, Muhammad Husayn (Author). Al-Faruqi, Ismail Raji (Translator). (2002). The Life of Muhammad. (p. 338). Selangor, Malaysia: Islamic Book Trust.

Jump up ↑ The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael. F. State University of New York Press, Albany 1997, Volume 8. page. 38

Back
Top Bottom