What's new

PATRIOTIC Pakistani radio host reacts on Bollywood song request during Live call

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then we have this

I see loads of difference in Pakistani mentality and Indian one.

Last edited by a moderator:
that means you are not living in pakistan because you should know 90% pakistani like bollywood :smitten:

is it a shame ?/ may be for you :chilli:but not for them :smitten:

not sure where you came up with that number....though yes, there are many in Pakistan who watch those movies

i personally avoid them......most of the modern entertainment in general is absolute garbage. We need to look at how things used to be done in 1950s and 60s coz those were the golden years IMHO

call me old fashioned

90% of Pakistanis do not like bollywood. Most Pakistanis don't even know what bollywood is.

Anyways, i wish the mullahs would finally do something useful for our nation and put a Fatwa on bollywood movies. That way people would seriously stop watching this crap.

With mentality like this, who needs talibans to destroy social fabric!!

i do respect this radio host though; props to him

if he wants to hear those songs, tell him to just go to the local DVD or CD shop and pick up a cheap copy for rs. 70.

Radio Pakistan means exactly that. It should only be Pakistani content. This has nothing at all to do with politics or any of that. It's just common sense.

haha i luve boolywod music and this radio jackey is funy becuoz he undispect the caller adn not do his chose of his hart and mind hahaha

And i thought my city radio hosts were dumb i listen to many pakistani bands reath jal call few of them what is wrong if some one wants to listen to music which is produced else where

wats wrong with a simple person requesting for a song. MUSIC HAS NO BOUNDARIES/RELIGION/NAME/TERRITORY.

isnt mozart's music appreciated everywhere in the world. so why REHMAN'S music should be any different.

i love pakistani singers like ghulam ali. i still hum " CHUPKE CHUPKE RAAT DIN AASOON BAHANA YAAD HAI" wen i m lil sad. just because our nations do not have good relations doesnt mean we cant enjoy each other's art and music.

the poor guy jus wanted to cheer up for a while by listening to some good song. wats wrong in that.

correct me guys if i m wrong but i felt very sad.

they can maybe open up a AM channel for indian songs or requests.....but Radio Pakistan should be reserved for Pakistani songs.

though i dont at all disagree with some of the things you said

Lol your national cricket player singing bollywood song :P

I think you have to kick out your president to Army general for listning to bollywood songs and watching bollywood movies.

I just imagine if there is no bollywood movies then people forced to watch those crappy low budget movies and mujra dances :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i luve boolywod music and this radio jackey is funy becuoz he undispect the caller adn not do his chose of his hart and mind hahaha

Not hard to judge a fake member, try something else nut head, you are just wasting your time:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom