What's new

PATRIOTIC Pakistani radio host reacts on Bollywood song request during Live call

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of Pakistanis do not like bollywood. Most Pakistanis don't even know what bollywood is.

Anyways, i wish the mullahs would finally do something useful for our nation and put a Fatwa on bollywood movies. That way people would seriously stop watching this crap.

Please sir u need to correct ur numbers here 90%, lol it should be 9 %. If 90% people hate or don't watch ind8an movies then it won't be playing in pakistani theatres.
As I said u don't like it its good, but tell me honestly you never heard any indian songs?

By this same logic we should also not allow half of your industry to come and work in India. This is a stupid and over emotional man who cannot see positive interaction between the two countries. A new Zaid Hamid on radio. This is not patriotism but stupidity.

our people are not desparate to work in bollywood....

and it doesnt represent half of our industry??, are you crazy, why so childish comments, prove it otherwise..

your bollywood is desparate to incorporate pakistani music and by this they are expanding their business..

90% of Pakistanis do not like bollywood. Most Pakistanis don't even know what bollywood is.

Anyways, i wish the mullahs would finally do something useful for our nation and put a Fatwa on bollywood movies. That way people would seriously stop watching this crap.

:lol: why do you need a mullah or Islam to stop people from watching a Bollywood movie? Needless call for religion to satisfy your hate is the only reason Pakistan is in trouble today.

WTH? Here in India we love Pakistani songs and people request them all the time. You don't see some psycho paranoid radio host going beserk over that

our people are not desparate to work in bollywood....

and it doesnt represent half of our industry??, are you crazy, why so childish comments, prove it otherwise..

your bollywood is desparate to incorporate pakistani music and by this they are expanding their business..

It is never a one sided thing. Agreed maybe we call upon pakistani artists. But you think they'd come if they don't want to? Don't let patriotism cloud judgement

WTH? Here in India we love Pakistani songs and people request them all the time. You don't see some psycho paranoid radio host going beserk over that

we are not the one who ban indian channels here, its your paranoid country who bans pakistani channels there..

we are not the one who ban indian channels here, its your paranoid country who bans pakistani channels there..

Only in Kashmir. Because the last thing we want is to add fuel to the fire with propaganda from the other side of the border

Machoman,

Your telling me to come to reality. But here your saying that every house in Pakistan has bollywood movies and music playing. Do you think the majortiy of Pakistanis have the time/money for bollywood? Do the majority of Pakistanis even own a TV to watch these movies on?

You need come back to reality.

Movies and Music are just for entertainment and it has no relation with country or religion so be it Pakistan or Indian Music any one can enjoy both because both are nice so why fight even on such a small topic

according to this theory-->

same should be hollywood as americans and jews kills muslims

hollywood is fine but bollywood is not, hollywood makes some of the best movies, though i agree they need sensor but forgod sake bollywood is very cheap, bad culture, bad music, bad rips, bad humour, worst dressing, worst acting, and low quality dialogues.... this all makes bollywood hazardous item for any country..

hollywood makes us learn many good things, bad things need to be sensored, but for bollywood case, u r just wasting time and money..

hollywood is fine but bollywood is not, hollywood makes some of the best movies, though i agree they need sensor but forgod sake bollywood is very cheap, bad culture, bad music, bad rips, bad humour, worst dressing, worst acting, and low quality dialogues.... this all makes bollywood hazardous item for any country..

hollywood makes us learn many good things, bad things need to be sensored, but for bollywood case, u r just wasting time and money..

Don't watch it but don't expect others in your country to do the same.

Such trash-talking here !

We should respect each other's cultural ethos and heritage.
:tup:

I personally like Pakistani bands Strings and Jal. :cheers:

Wonder why is there so much hate against EVERYTHING Indian ?
:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom