What's new

PATRIOTIC Pakistani radio host reacts on Bollywood song request during Live call

Status
Not open for further replies.
hollywood is fine but bollywood is not, hollywood makes some of the best movies, though i agree they need sensor but forgod sake bollywood is very cheap, bad culture, bad music, bad rips, bad humour, worst dressing, worst acting, and low quality dialogues.... this all makes bollywood hazardous item for any country..

hollywood makes us learn many good things, bad things need to be sensored, but for bollywood case, u r just wasting time and money..

yes it is right,
in hollywood u can see scenes in every movie atleast,it is allowed and it gives good knowledge:lol::lol::lol:

where as bollywood if dont give scenes,its bad one,bad acting:no::no:

anyway ur post is full of sarcasm

Does the Radio jockey not see the irony here - he is castigating the caller using Hindi words like "dukh" instead of chaste Urdu words like "gham" - lol. Not that Urdu is solely Pakistani either.

Machoman,

Your telling me to come to reality. But here your saying that every house in Pakistan has bollywood movies and music playing. Do you think the majortiy of Pakistanis have the time/money for bollywood? Do the majority of Pakistanis even own a TV to watch these movies on?

You need come back to reality.

I don't know which house did not own tv at this time, and yes I am 110% sure people in Pakistan watch indian movies and songs, please yaar don't BS on this topic at all find something which we can really argue about.

I wish all the shameless Pakistanis who watch bollywood movies and listen to bollywood music, then display their love for indian music and movies on this very forum, would think like this radio host.

Better watch your words

I don't know which house did not own tv at this time, and yes I am 110% sure people in Pakistan watch indian movies and songs, please yaar don't BS on this topic at all find something which we can really argue about.

Yeah, i did admit alot of Pakistanis watch bollywood, but not majority.

You know what people like those make a society?
A backward society it implicates.
Then i guess we should stop employing Pakistani singers??Well India isn't like Pakistan,their singers are loved here and i also like Atif Aslam very much.

These mullahs have had some seriously bad effect on Pakistanis on PDF.They are moving back in time rather than globalizing.

You know what people like those make a society?
A backward society it implicates.
Then i guess we should stop employing Pakistani singers??Well India isn't like Pakistan,their singers are loved here and i also like Atif Aslam very much.

These mullahs have had some seriously bad effect on Pakistanis on PDF.They are moving back in time rather than globalizing.

So just because we don't watch Bollywood films we're backwards? Lol WTF?? What kind of logic is that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom