What's new

Pathetic Behavior by Bangladeshi Cricketers in Srilanka

His flag was actually changed to India but I don't why did they reverse it. Apparently he has read all my 14000+ posts... I got a fan here :lol::partay:
You are fascinating for sure. But, should this not now make me a Bangladeshi since I came to their defense so as to speak? Apparently :P

29339962_1631842653560857_6512876230155695450_n.jpg

29314967_1632246850187104_7335922116925237847_n.jpg

I don't see anything wrong here. Celebrating a victory with a funny dance after winning a close game isn't a crime.

Secondly, it still hasn't been proven yet that glaas door was indeed smashed by a Bangladeshi player. There's a strong possibility that it was an accident.

Thirdly, we have already seen these types of heated arguments between players on numerous occasions in the past. People tend to do stupid things in the heat of the moment. THESE r minor incidents won't have any negative impact on the relationship between BCB and SLCB.

Last edited:
Oh pathetic don't expect this kind of answer from your level. You are bringing politics to minor accidental breaking of glass during fun. Bangladesh now winning regularly so they should act more maturely but accident is accident .
don't you think Bangladeshi cricketers will be inflicted with same Pakistan phobia infused by Modi backed Hassina?
I actually support this sentiment because if you show any normality (let alone friendliness) towards Pakistan then you will face terrorism support from India inside your country like we and Srilanka have been facing.

Bangladesh now winning regularly so they should act more maturely but accident is accident .
That's one of an accident. Somehow your team went berserk on the ground and on the same day, your team shatters glasses in the dressing room.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom