What's new

Pathetic Behavior by Bangladeshi Cricketers in Srilanka

Bangladesh captain Shakib and reserve player Nurul Hasanhave both been fined 25% of their match fees for separate incidents during the T20I against Sri Lanka in Colombo. Both players have also received one demerit point each for breaching Level 1 of the ICC code of conduct.

^^ :lol: Can someone tell me, what's with this snake posture?
This nagin dance started during first T20I of Sri Lanka’s tour of Bangladesh earlier this year. It was Nazmul who started this snake dance celebration when took wicket of Upul Tharanga

On Friday, when Rahim was dismissed for a 25 ball 28, he was given a send-off by Sri Lanka bowler Amila Aponso, who played an imaginary pungi (flute) as the Bangladesh batsman walked off.

_231e3c6a-29d2-11e8-a8dd-98cd3615fcfa.jpg

:D

Bangladesh captain Shakib and reserve player Nurul Hasanhave both been fined 25% of their match fees for separate incidents during the T20I against Sri Lanka in Colombo. Both players have also received one demerit point each for breaching Level 1 of the ICC code of conduct.

This nagin dance started during first T20I of Sri Lanka’s tour of Bangladesh earlier this year. It was Nazmul who started this snake dance celebration when took wicket of Upul Tharanga

On Friday, when Rahim was dismissed for a 25 ball 28, he was given a send-off by Sri Lanka bowler Amila Aponso, who played an imaginary pungi (flute) as the Bangladesh batsman walked off.

_231e3c6a-29d2-11e8-a8dd-98cd3615fcfa.jpg

:D

:omghaha::omghaha: LMAO that's really scary. I mean, how did the Lankans managed to have a straight face when the see BDee's have their Nagini snake dance?

how glass was broken, nobody knows, but baniya ke pichware me aag dekh kr lagta hai bengali players ne kuch zyada he pressure de dya tha baniye ko..

don't you think Bangladeshi cricketers will be inflicted with same Pakistan phobia infused by Modi backed Hassina?
I actually support this sentiment because if you show any normality (let alone friendliness) towards Pakistan then you will face terrorism support from India inside your country like we and Srilanka have been facing.

What happened to you!!! Never saw such replies in last 8 years.

I whole heartedly support the victory of BD against SL.

There is nothing wrong in nagin dance and accidental breaking of few glasses.

As a punishment they should be sent to india

What about we send you to Dhaka? :rofl: They will take revenge.

And the Nagins lost :sarcastic:

4926630942-sri-.jpg

6.-Shakib-al-Hasan.jpg

(disclaimer: The weeping image of Shakib & Mushfiqr is not from this match)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom