What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Its all happeneing cause some of our, friends frm PTI are convinced tht they are going to win?
& thts what they want try, even they knew with, all tools in noora league,s hand!
Let them try,bt after elections when they nt get the desired results , thn there will be a open field???

Yeah noora league is very clever, supreme court, election commission is in their hand. Anyway let them(PTI) try their luck in this election, my question was simple, if same election commission failed for free and fair election in Punjab and failed to stop rigging then why people are expecting free and fair election?? They are forgetting the past performance of this election commission... Isn't this....

Yeah noora league is very clever, supreme court, election commission is in their hand. Anyway let them(PTI) try their luck in this election, my question was simple, if same election commission failed for free and fair election in Punjab and failed to stop rigging then why people are expecting free and fair election?? They are forgetting the past performance of this election commission... Isn't this....

every clever hve to payback ?
it happened to ZAB, zia ,musharaf, ayub???
wait & see, you will enjoy!

Ok, friends, Today, i am going to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah with family. Keep update this thread.

576007_584076298269574_2018532735_n.jpg

164269_585518798125324_229770292_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom