What's new

Pashtuns, demanding safety, refuse to bury dead from Pakistan bus hijackings that killed 19

@save_ghenda can you post this news on PF. They cheer for Baloch separatists there, it would be interesting to see their reactions.

@Topic
The incident is not sectarian, its ethnic. A Mando Khel once told me that Baloch rebel groups are involved in target killings of not just settlers but also Pashtuns in Quetta . They were not openly hostile to Pashtuns due to caution, and to avoid retaliation by latter. But it seems they have enough, and in this incident Pashtun passengers were specifically targeted. Before this, there were cases of killings of Pashtun labourers in insurgency hit areas by Bla , BRA etc

FC Balochistan is mostly Pashtun or is considered Pashtun just like Pak army is considered Punjabi by Baloch rebel groups. I assume that would be main reason of hostility of BLA towards Pashtuns.

Both FC and PA exercise ethnic balance. You only need 45% marks to join FC or PA instead of 60% if your domicile is from Baluchistan or FATA.

These scumbags can bark Pashtun FC and Punjabi PA as much as they want, no one cares.

This will result in horrible retaliation by the Pashtuns. RIP to the dead and the ones to follow.

I hope not. We don't want that to happen. FC is carrying out an operation with helos and 500 soldiers backed by SOW teams. Justice will be served by the state.

RAW is cautious when dealing with the likes of TTP, but these BLA terrorists are best buddies with them. I bet some tiffin carrying hindu thought creating a tribal war between Pashtuns and Baloch would disrupt the CPEC. I hope they fail miserably in their designs.

And BLA has long been supported by RAW. Its founder was supported by the KGB and Syrian and Iraqi Baathists(Arab nationalists who consider Baloch as Arabs) and of course RAW. It's Pakistan's failure at foreign affairs, that its(BLA's) present leaders are sitting in "asylum" in the west and ordering killings of totally random people. As for the communities they kill. They started with long settled(150 years plus) Punjabi merchants and labourers. They spared Saraikis before, but now don't even spare them. I guess they are frustrated that they couldn't mobilize the baloch masses to join their cause.

Also, I wonder why Pakistan's left keeps so silent at these ethnically motivated killings.

are you that old Road Runner or new member ?

as far as this quote of Martin well it does not fit in Balochistan issue because Pashtuns there had been vocal against sectarian violence

I am new to the forum. Don't know of any other roadrunner, please don't take what said personally, didn't mean it that way.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom