What's new

19 killed, 25 injured in convoy attack in SW Pakistan.

Pakistan has majority of Hanfi/Sunni, but Russian Afghan war has pollute the region with Saudi brand. Plus Saudi badly wants Pak nuclear asset. Even Pakistan is providing complete security. And non Islamic country will attack Saudis, except only danger is inside democratic movements. What we expect when over 80,0000 saudi are studying abroad. When they come back to their country, do you think they will bring back only knowledge ?....no, they will bring foreign mindset too.

@haviZsultan

Most of Taliban's income is from donation by wealthy Arab Wahabbis.

Yaar the thing is that is covered in the 45 million. Its basically that the figures for their donations, extortion, robberies and so-called fees collected from NATO truck drivers do not add up. Read this:

Using the figures and multiplying the yearly expenditure of the Taliban on salaries for its fighters and compensation for the families of suicide bombers the figures add to $72 Million. This is more than the $45 Million they are earning.

Given that the organization has spent approximately $72 Million of its wealth to pay their bombers and their foot soldiers it still leaves the question of acquisition of arms, weaponry and other expenses for its fighters. If that isn’t enough to prove that the Taliban is a power to be reckoned with even bolder is the announcement of Hakeemullah Mahsud, the Taliban commander that the Taliban can give $20 Million in aid to the government to provide for the flood victims of Pakistan if the American aid for the floods is rejected.

It is certainly clear that the Taliban is earning more than $45 Million annually and that money is not enough to maintain the group’s terrorist activities. It is also clear that to spend $72 Million yearly they would have to have another income source. This definitely means that either someone from outside is supporting the Taliban or the Taliban have even more sources of income that have not come under the scrutiny of Pakistani analysts and officials.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...onvoy-attack-sw-pakistan-3.html#ixzz2Ge5MKdCb

Figures not adding up... but could be something was missed... arab donations come in foreign donations. I did this with a team. I believe these count local donations and some foreign... its all very difficult since Taliban don't keep a ledger. I told the guys that they should have an error margin for the funding... basically I put the figures in an article which was mostly compiled by them. The other information like $68 billion losses in war on terror, casualties and lots of other things can be found through online sources and links posted around. The others are from research papers and statistics these people collected.

Btw I think the statement... the offer to pay $20 million to flood victims... that was really proof of the massive finances the taliban have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom