What's new

Pashtuns, demanding safety, refuse to bury dead from Pakistan bus hijackings that killed 19

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
QUETTA, Pakistan — Hundreds of Pashtuns are protesting in Pakistan after deadly bus hijackings that killed 19 people, saying they refuse to bury their dead until the government offers them protection.

Demonstrators on Saturday placed 16 coffins with the bodies of their dead in front of the governor's house in the city of Quetta, the capital of Pakistan's restive Baluchistan province. The province was the scene of the bus hijackings Friday that saw gunmen kill 19 passengers and abduct 25.

Local Pashtun leader Allah Dad told The Associated Press on Saturday that survivors say the gunmen separated Pashtun passengers and made them stand in a line while allowing Baluch passengers to flee. Dad says the gunmen shot dead the Pashtun.

No group has claimed the attack, though separatists have carried out similar assaults.

Pashtuns refuse to bury dead from Pakistan bus hijackings - StarTribune.com

BLA terrorists after killing thousands of shia now have started killing Pukhtuns in Balochistan enmass.

Earlier BLA terrorists had been targeting Pukhtuns in Balochistan but now they have started ethnic cleansing of Pukhtuns systematically.

Where is that big belly Achakzai? That idiot should stop visiting Afghanistan and start protest against BLA terrorists

Sad for the families that they need protection to bury their dead too. Can anyone tell me Pasthuns are shia or sunnis ?

bohat afsos ki baat hay...... Pakistan main koe jaga mehfooz nahi

Sad for the families that they need protection to bury their dead too. Can anyone tell me Pasthuns are shia or sunnis ?

:disagree: There's nothing remotely shia sunni about the incident. Let's suppose for a second even if it were, they aren't killed by peaceful fellow countrymen of different sect due religious rift which there's not among common people, but religion-less dogs trying to put fear in threir hearts same as the Karachi Bus Incident.

@save_ghenda can you post this news on PF. They cheer for Baloch separatists there, it would be interesting to see their reactions.

@Topic
The incident is not sectarian, its ethnic. A Mando Khel once told me that Baloch rebel groups are involved in target killings of not just settlers but also Pashtuns in Quetta . They were not openly hostile to Pashtuns due to caution, and to avoid retaliation by latter. But it seems they have enough, and in this incident Pashtun passengers were specifically targeted. Before this, there were cases of killings of Pashtun labourers in insurgency hit areas by Bla , BRA etc

FC Balochistan is mostly Pashtun or is considered Pashtun just like Pak army is considered Punjabi by Baloch rebel groups. I assume that would be main reason of hostility of BLA towards Pashtuns.

@save_ghenda can you post this news on PF. They cheer for Baloch separatists there, it would be interesting to see their reactions.

@Topic
The incident is not sectarian, its ethnic. A Mando Khel once told me that Baloch rebel groups are involved in target killings of not just settlers but also Pashtuns in Quetta . They were not openly hostile to Pashtuns due to caution, and to avoid retaliation by latter. But it seems they have enough, and in this incident Pashtun passengers were specifically targeted. Before this, there were cases of killings of Pashtun labourers in insurgency hit areas by Bla , BRA etc

FC Balochistan is mostly Pashtun or is considered Pashtun just like Pak army is considered Punjabi by Baloch rebel groups. I assume that would be main reason of hostility of BLA towards Pashtuns.

You are spot on, this was not a Sunni-Shia conflict, it was a ethnic attack..

@Topic

The f? I though they killed hazaras from headline since I didnt read whole news, but seem like this time target were pashtuns....

Even killing of hazaras is for ethnic reasons but since they are shias its given secterian angle. To me BLA don't seem to be secterian at all. Unlike other terrorist organization in Pakistan.

This will result in horrible retaliation by the Pashtuns. RIP to the dead and the ones to follow.

BLA terrorists after killing thousands of shia now have started killing Pukhtuns in Balochistan enmass.

Earlier BLA terrorists had been targeting Pukhtuns in Balochistan but now they have started ethnic cleansing of Pukhtuns systematically.

Where is that big belly Achakzai? That idiot should stop visiting Afghanistan and start protest against BLA terrorists

No not really before they only targeted Punjabis and sometimes Hazaras.

Thy didn't touch Sindhis or Pashtuns... (Pashtuns make like 45% of the population here)... Sindhi again - border with Sindh and many of this scum also moves around in those areas.

Than they also started targettin Sindhis ...

And now it's the Pashtuns..

The forces pretty much screwed these batards but that gave way to issues like Extra judicial .. Ehm ..(we all knew go most of these missing people were - but anyhow).

It kinda makes one think what game the indian are trying to play here...

Govt should grow a pair... If these batards (along with Secterian batards) don't surrender or lay down arms .. Another Zarb e Azab type operation should be launched in areas like Panjgur,Turbat,Awaran and other pockets where these bastards hide !
Baluchistan has bleed enough .. It's time to make these insects bleed!

This will result in horrible retaliation by the Pashtuns. RIP to the dead and the ones to follow.

They should ally baluch Lashkars.

Fk these SOBs for good!

Last edited:
No not really before they only targeted Punjabis and sometimes Hazaras.

Thy didn't touch Sindhis or Pashtuns... (Pashtuns make like 45% of the population here)... Sindhi again - border with Sindh and many of this scum also moves around in those areas.

Than they also started targettin Sindhis ...

And now it's the Pashtuns..

The forces pretty much screwed these batards but that gave way to issues like Extra judicial .. Ehm ..(we all knew go most of these missing people were - but anyhow).

It kinda makes one think what game the indian are trying to play here...

Govt should grow a pair... If these batards (along with Secterian batards) don't surrender or lay down arms .. Another Zarb e Azab type operation should be launched in areas like Panjgur,Turbat,Awaran and other pockets where these bastards hide !
Baluchistan has bleed enough .. It's time to make these insects bleed!

From last year, when I started to follow news. Seem like at first labour from South punjab used to be killed and hazaras. In recent months even sindhis and now pashtuns.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom