What's new

Pashtun Forum, specially made for Pakistani Pashtuns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highest number of Pathans are found in Karachi and it is home to us just like the rest of the country. Like I said, Pakistan is my home, not just some area in it.

I am not concerned about my ethnic background or sect, the day we all work for Pakistan regardless of caste, creed or religion. That day Pakistan would truly be on the path to greatness.

@SwatiTheBrave: Hats off to you. Really nice platform for Pakhtoons and All Pakistani to be united and show the word that we are ONE. We love Pakistan.
but Roria, similies tabdellol pakar di alta kay.:)

The highest number of Pathans are found in Karachi and it is home to us just like the rest of the country. Like I said, Pakistan is my home, not just some area in it.

I am not concerned about my ethnic background or sect, the day we all work for Pakistan regardles of caste, creed or religion. That day Pakistan would truly be on the path to greatness.

I am pushtoon and live in Lahore! I shifted to Lahore some four year ago but never ever consider myself as an alien here. I love Lahore, I love Pakistan.

:pakistan:

Well nice forum and I would surely join it. Thanks swati you did a really commendable job.

Well I live in Karachi where a huge population of pushtoons is present and in all these years I haven't met a single pushtoon who would say anything ill about his motherland. In fact I have found pushtoons serving Pakistan in a more practical manner than myself or many like me. I always found them patriotic and ambitious towards Pakistan and I can confirm that if someone thinks that Pakistani pushtoons aren't patriotic or aren't sincere to their motherland he is living in a wonderland of his own.

NWFP and FATA are an integral part of Pakistan and pushtoons are an integral part of Pakistani nation. Some of our pathetic neighbors on both western and eastern side would have to live with this fact. They don't have another choice.

:):pakistan::pakistan:

I'm soo bored of indians...it's not even funny anymore... :(

This happens in every thread now. It seems like their intentions are to troll in every thread and break down PDF by this manner so it collapses, just like they intended to do in Pakistan with Baloch insurgency, etc.

This happens in every thread now. It seems like their intentions are to troll in every thread and break down PDF by this manner so it collapses, just like they intended to do in Pakistan with Baloch insurgency, etc.

Not just in every thread brother. The indians are all over every Pakistani our forum,all over Pakistani YouTube videos....i'm just tired on this sh!t now.

*It would be so good if we could login with the same Defence.pk Id and wont need to make a new one .

No Pakistan Flag there too-

Place a link of that Pashtun Forum somewhere in PDF, so that if the members of PDF can go there by clicking from here. Also offer them to place a link of PDF in their forum as a sign of reciprocal respect, love, understanding and business.

Last edited:
Guud step!

Congrats Swati..

But i'll not join the forum until someone confirms me that tomorrow there wouldnt be a Punjabi.pk or Baloch.pk and you all would not end up bashing each other.

Guud step!

Congrats Swati..

But i'll not join the forum until someone confirms me that tomorrow there wouldnt be a Punjabi.pk or Baloch.pk and you all would not end up bashing each other.

Sir we all believe in Harmony and the reason for creating this forum was to beat the propaganda machines who are misleading our Pashtun youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom