What's new

Pashtun Forum, specially made for Pakistani Pashtuns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to visit another pashtoon forum dominated by pashtoons who hate pakistan(many of them live in pakistan)Good to see a pro pakistani pashtoon website.Good work guys

Alaka Swati, Zama khabara aura mara................I'm a Punjabi but I have been living in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for two years in Bajaur. Mara, I have some Afghan friends who claim that Pakistani pukhtuns wish to join Afghanistan in reality and they are just waiting for Pakistan to weaken so thy can back stab it and ally themselves with their "Motherland" Afghanistan.
I know that this is not the case at all, serving for two years with Pukhtuns, I have seen their devotion to Pakistan first hand but they won't accept it, that's where you come in, I need you to set up a thread on your Pukhtun forum where all Pakistani pukhtuns can declare their allegiance to Pakistan, you can then send the link to me which I can then forward to them.
God bless you and grant your new forum infinite success.
Regards,

I happened to visit another pashtoon forum dominated by pashtoons who hate pakistan(many of them live in pakistan)Good to see a pro pakistani pashtoon website.Good work guys

The quality and 'aukat' of any forum that openly allows open racial abuse, slurs and denigrates other communities is pretty self-evident.

Also evident is the 'aukat' of the people/posters using that kind of language.

The quality and 'aukat' of any forum that openly allows open racial abuse, slurs and denigrates other communities is pretty self-evident.

Also evident is the 'aukat' of the people/posters using that kind of language.

I was going home but just had to reply AM. Please do not ban me for this.

The same kind of racial abuse and slurs are pretty common here too by some repeat habitual offenders. Pakistanis. Senior ones at that. Against my countrymen.

Hope we can be better. Good night.

Cheers, Doc

Alaka Swati, Zama khabara aura mara................I'm a Punjabi but I have been living in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for two years in Bajaur. Mara, I have some Afghan friends who claim that Pakistani pukhtuns wish to join Afghanistan in reality and they are just waiting for Pakistan to weaken so thy can back stab it and ally themselves with their "Motherland" Afghanistan.
I know that this is not the case at all, serving for two years with Pukhtuns, I have seen their devotion to Pakistan first hand but they won't accept it, that's where you come in, I need you to set up a thread on your Pukhtun forum where all Pakistani pukhtuns can declare their allegiance to Pakistan, you can then send the link to me which I can then forward to them.
God bless you and grant your new forum infinite success.
Regards,

:) we have already declared our allegiance to 62 years back by joining Pakistan we do not need anyone else to speak for us.

As far as claims of some Afghanistanis well honestly i feel they can not be majority without Pakistani Pukhtuns so they dream on for luring us to join them.

But some elements should understand that by speaking against us they can not lure us even to listen to their point of view what to say about joining them.

The bottom line is that its them who need us to win the majority against Tajiks, Uzbeks/Hazaras of Afghanistan, Its not us who need their support.

Well i am not pashtoon but my best wishes to you guyz.
I do not understand pashto so there is no point in joining of me but i am really happy to read the first post and wish you guyz best of luck

I do not understand pashto so there is no point in joining of me but i am really happy to read the first post and wish you guyz best of luck

Oye Movli the website is not in Pashto. Its in English so you can join :pakistan:

it is in english, but you can also see some pashtoo posts as well. if people know you cant understand pashtoo, they will speak in english.

Oye Movli the website is not in Pashto. Its in English so you can join :pakistan:

hahaah sorry i was eating food and typing sametime. Abhi before reading your post, i realized so what if i am not pashton, i am still a Pakistani :lol: and most peoples will be able to understand me in both English and Urdu languages :lol:

Sorry ghalti ho gayi :P

I was going home but just had to reply AM. Please do not ban me for this.

The same kind of racial abuse and slurs are pretty common here too by some repeat habitual offenders. Pakistanis. Senior ones at that. Against my countrymen.

Hope we can be better. Good night.

Cheers, Doc

I disagree - nothing here comes close, and if it did they would be censured/banned. If they haven't then it may be because you are to busy responding to trolls than reporting them.

And I am tempted to ban you for raising a strawman to try and justify racial abuse and derogatory comments on other fora, but will let it pass. ;)

it is in english, but you can also see some pashtoo posts as well. if people know you cant understand pashtoo, they will speak in english.

thanks,
I always enjoy multi-lingual society and i guess it would be a great experience for me if i join this forum :lol:

At least i will get to learn some new pashto words ;)

Warna Jana jee to bara rora rora hi keh rahi hoti hain har roz kuch aur sekhati hi nahi
PS: What is rora?

thanks,
I always enjoy multi-lingual society and i guess it would be a great experience for me if i join this forum :lol:

Warna Jana jee to bara rora rora hi keh rahi hoti hain har roz kuch aur sekhati hi nahi

pashtoo vocabulary yes, but not pashtoo grammer/language my friend. i find it very difficult man. sometimes pashtoo of pakistan seem to be more difficult for me because of some of the different vocabulary they use than the pashtoo of afghanistan. although i dont speak it properly, but i understand it very well(pashtoo of afghanistan)

thanks,

rora means bhai :) will teach you other words

@Vsdoc

something has hurt you deep down ???

Yes.
A Pashtun friend.
Cheers, Doc

Life would be so much easier for nations if its problems could be solved by starting forums.

Stop coming up with off topic cow sh!t and derailing this thread, now will you hon. If you’re really that concerned about the Pashtuns and the Baloches why don’t you just start a new thread where you can highlight your concerns, point out whoever/whatever you’ve some problem with, suggest some solution, and continue poking your nose into others’ affairs with complete freedom? We’ll be more than happy to help you heal your pain that your pukhtoon friend (who you don’t have) is causing you as per your allegation.

Mind googling how many websites there are dedicated to particular Indian cultural groups and consecrated to certain ethnic circles of India before telling us forums are useless and have no role to play in solving any social issues. Btw, your presence on pdf contradicts your estimation of web based social communities being low.

P.S. Get your mind out of whatever you’ve shoved it in to… apnay agay k balon ka to khyal kro.:cheesy:

Vsdoc’s behavior is reminding me of a great Punjabi saying that unfortunately I can’t post here because of fear of getting my account suspended.

I request my Pushtun fellows to please clear his mind in Pashtun way or else I’ll be bound to do the job in ‘Punjabi style’.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom