What's new

Pashtun Forum, specially made for Pakistani Pashtuns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great effort swatithebrave. Congratulations to you and your friend. It's really nice.:victory::cheers:

Out of the various groups in Pakistan I think Pashtun are the most vocal and active as a group. For instance in Canada, Indians in general have monopolized the word "Punjabi". You can't say Punjabi and not associate it with the Indian side. You don't see an active active Punjabi Pakistani community at all compared to the Indian Punjabi. So now any time you hear Punjabi in Canada it means Indian for sure.

Lets Make this forum a place for Love and Prosperity for all Pakistanis - Pashtuns are our beloved ones and doing great service to the Moterland , lets beat the anti Pakistan animals & geather our pashtun youth for the sake of Pakistan and not let them get misguided by our enemies.

Shall the pashtuns carry the torch once again?

Me coming soon :pakistan:

Typical Pathan handiwork.
Gave me tough time to register.

Nice simple website. Happy to be among you - I am now Condor Khan.

Out of the various groups in Pakistan I think Pashtun are the most vocal and active as a group. For instance in Canada, Indians in general have monopolized the word "Punjabi". You can't say Punjabi and not associate it with the Indian side. You don't see an active active Punjabi Pakistani community at all compared to the Indian Punjabi. So now any time you hear Punjabi in Canada it means Indian for sure.

coz pakistanis don't identify by their ethnic group as much atleast outside of pakistan but by their country it's actually better this they say don't say punjabi but pakistani ;)

Typical Pathan handiwork.
Gave me tough time to register.

Nice simple website. Happy to be among you - I am now Condor Khan.

:what::what: i think it is the forum which offers the most easiest registration.

You must be sleeping when you tried

Congrats on the new venture!

Can someone please explain in simple uncomplicated terms for us Indians what is this undercurrent of negativity in Pakistan towards Pashtuns?

Is it something like the Balochistan thing?

Is Afghanistan a common factor in both?

Cheers, Doc

:what::what: i think it is the forum which offers the most easiest registration.

You must be sleeping when you tried
Correction - make it 'helluva tough time to register'

Congrats on the new venture!

Can someone please explain in simple uncomplicated terms for us Indians what is this undercurrent of negativity in Pakistan towards Pashtuns?

Is it something like the Balochistan thing?

Is Afghanistan a common factor in both?

Cheers, Doc

In simple words it was felt to launch it to counter propaganda of Indians and their groupies who do not find it wrong to change their blood and become Pukhtuns in disguise for bashing Pakistan. ;)

And NO It nothing like the things you mentioned in anyway

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Correction - make it 'helluva tough time to register'

ehhh come on man. it isnt at all

Why would we need to change our identity to bash you? Its so much more fun to do it with both tricolors fluttering proudly!

Cheers, Doc

Ask all those Indians who even change their faith for proving Indian point of view.

anyway

Ok I will ask them.

Sometimes Jana don't you wonder, sitting in Peshawar, that the Partition of 1947 was incomplete on your western flank?

And here you guys obsess about a small valley to your east .....

anyway

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom