What's new

Pashtun Forum, specially made for Pakistani Pashtuns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will ask them.

Sometimes Jana don't you wonder, sitting in Peshawar, that the Partition of 1947 was incomplete on your western flank?

And here you guys obsess about a small valley to your east .....

c

NO i dont wonder because i am not an Indian. Neither my other Pukhtun Pakistanis. We have slapped the conspirators in 47 by voting for Pakistan. :pakistan:(Kashmir):pakistan:(Khyber Pukhtunkhwa):pakistan:(Balochistan):pakistan:(Punjab):pakistan:(Sindh):pakistan: (FATA) :pakistan: (Gilgit Balitistan) :pakistan:

The valley at our east belongs to the people whom Indian terrorist state has occupied.

Cheers and move on dont mess up our thread here.

Now move on and dont mess up our thread

Congrats on the new venture!

Can someone please explain in simple uncomplicated terms for us Indians what is this undercurrent of negativity in Pakistan towards Pashtuns?

Is it something like the Balochistan thing?

Is Afghanistan a common factor in both?

Cheers, Doc

Which answer would satisfy you? ;)

Yara kho mata kho lagi dalta nim pa nima forum Pukhtano na dak de!

Der aala zargo... ao zama zargay Jana ta kho tolo na aala ay :D

Asay pa de forum sumra Pukhtana di?

:pakistan::pakistan:

Yes,there are some ethnic tensions in Pakistan......just like anywhere else in the world.... :D

So are the Pashtuns considered in some way by other Pakistanis to be more Afghan than Pakistani and is this the genesis of this ethnic tension?

What do the non-online Pashtuns think?

Isn't your Durand Line like a loose/porous line of control? Just the other day there was this senior Pakistani journalist lamenting on Times Now how Afghanistan was the root of all Pakistan's ills.

I thought that to be a little over the top actually .... but that's something for another day.

Cheers, Doc

So are the Pashtuns considered in some way by other Pakistanis to be more Afghan than Pakistani and is this the genesis of this ethnic tension?

Isn't your Durand Line like a loose/porous line of control? Just the other day there was this senior Pakistani journalist lamenting on Times Now how Afghanistan was the root of all Pakistan's ills.

I thought that to be a little over the top actually .... but that's something for another day.

Cheers, Doc

iS ka Pat Ta Kis ne khola hai ? :rofl:

Cheers, Doc

Most Pakistanis consider Pashtun's from Pukhtoonkhwa as Pakistani-Pashtuns :D

Also; Pashtun= Afghan. Pashtun's have a history with the people of Afghanistan- which is very dear to them.

Jana this is a thread for Pakistani Pashtuns.

Not nagas/maoists/naxals.

Please do not derail the thread. There are more than enough threads dedicated to the above.

Cheers, Doc

Its only You who is derailing this thread since start. This is a thread about a new forum opened for Pakistani Pukhtuns and you started poking nose into our internal affairs.

Besides its you who have brought Balochistan into this thread hence be ready to equate Balochistan with Maoists/Naxals/ Nagas and two dozen insurgencies in India.

Now if you have small amount of conscience left then do ask yourself what made you derail this thread as soon as you started posting here.

Sorry ... posted this before AMs request.

See you guys tomorrow. (I hope .... :blink:)

Cheers, Doc

The non-online pashtuns are obviously living a normal life :)...i don't think they care/know about about the internet hatred :)

And stay within your line....do you actually think we want to discuss our personal problems publicly with indians??

So what is the tension all about? And lets face it, I do happen to surf through some sites as a guest. There is some SERIOUS tension currently. Probably more than what you have with your Balochis .... or maybe that's just a seasonal thing.

Ceers, Doc

'Some sites' and unidentified individuals posting rubbish on them do not highlight the sentiment across all Pakistani Pashtun - the following however does.

A recent pew survey:

* The nation-state is of great significance to Pakistanis, and despite important ethnic and regional differences, national identity is strong throughout the country. Overall, 89% say they think of themselves first as Pakistani, rather than as a member of their ethnic group.

Pakistani Public Opinion | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Now stop trolling and get back to topic.

Cheers, Doc

No, why should they consider them more afghan??? they are pakistanis and people of afghanistan are afghans by nationality. Tell me if Panjabis of India do consider themselves as Pakistanis?

Durand line is a proper UN recognized border, not a line of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom