What's new

Parrikar in Dhaka to boost defence ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god it was just a replica of a helicopter, and not a ALH.....BAF, BA value the lives of their pilots.

Says someone from a country which uses Chinese Mig 21& Eurocopter Dauphin clones....:omghaha:

Beta, develop a god damn autorickshaw in your country before ranting.

He had any luck selling and transferring patrol boat technology? XD ;)

He should rather sell 'fishing trawler' technology given the level of technological advancement in your country

44311523.jpg

Now Think where your level is , go try to sell your military product to south Sudan maybe :omghaha:
Dont worry, Indians FOOLS are from Mars actually, thats why they all sound so idiotic all the time. :crazy:

We are far better than a bunch of unintelligent sweatshop coolies who are unable to beat Zambia in research & development.

https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/cst_utl.htm

Check out the high technology products of your largest engineering enterprise handled by your army. :lol: :lol:

rice-crasher-mc.jpg

Auto%20Tempo%2001.JPG

Good luck selling these to the Sudanese....or Martians for that matter. :lol:

We are far better than a bunch of unintelligent sweatshop coolies who are unable to beat Zambia in research & development.

https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/cst_utl.htm

Check out the high technology products of your largest engineering enterprise handled by your army. :lol: :lol:

rice-crasher-mc.jpg

Auto%20Tempo%2001.JPG

Good luck selling these to the Sudanese....or Martians for that matter. :lol:

We are not sending our crap defense minister with crap products to foreign countries.

PLEASE READ THE NEWS IN THE LINK, MENTIONED IN THE POST. AND MAKE YOUR COMMENTS TO THE EDITOR, NOT TO ME.
You have to know what this thread is all about before you post some unrelated information. And stop sending millions of pages which may not be read by others.

No. the GoB has not yet accepted the proposal. Please re-read the linked news. It says Minister Provu has proposed the training, but does not say if the GoB has accepted it or not. I fear, the government may accept this or some other proposal only as a face saving measure for the Minister and his government.

Bangladesh Zindabad!!!!

Thats your problem, not mine, if you really want to have a grasp of any news,My honest advice to you, is to be patient, read various articles from different angles, before passing any remarks.
You are still young and tend to jump to conclusions hastily. Well, you have sufficient time in your hands, to be a true GENTLEMAN, WISE AND with sufficient WISDOM,with each passing day. Good luck and wishing you a bright future, ahead.

Says someone from a country which uses Chinese Mig 21& Eurocopter Dauphin clones....:omghaha:Beta, develop a god damn autorickshaw in your country before ranting. He should rather sell 'fishing trawler' technology given the level of technological advancement in your country

44311523.jpg

Thank you very much for sending the ship photograph. BD also is above the great India in terms of ship scrapping. Now, do not complain about this, please!!

Says someone from a country which uses Chinese Mig 21& Eurocopter Dauphin clones....:omghaha:

Beta, develop a god damn autorickshaw in your country before ranting.

He should rather sell 'fishing trawler' technology given the level of technological advancement in your country

44311523.jpg

None of your business, what Bangladesh does its our people to judge.WHO ARE YOU INDIANS TO COMMENT ON OUR DEFENCE PURCHASES? Mind your own, dont interfere in the matters of other SOVEREIGN NATIONS.

Thats your problem, not mine, if you really want to have a grasp of any news,My honest advice to you, is to be patient, read various articles from different angles, before passing any remarks.
You are still young and tend to jump to conclusions hastily. Well, you have sufficient time in your hands, to be a true GENTLEMAN, WISE AND with sufficient WISDOM,with each passing day. Good luck and wishing you a bright future, ahead.
I again request you not to send million tons of trash information and pollute many of the threads. Simple and short is better, and people appreciate a poster's own thought out input instead of facebook copy pasting. We are using this forum's bandwidth here free of costs. We should not overstep our rights.

GLOBAL ARMING, EMISSIONS OF CO2+ TOXIC CHEMICALS ARE NOT SIMPLE ISSUES , THESE ARE BASED ON SCIENTIFIC DATA ACCUMULATED OVER THE YEARS,AND HAS TO BE UNDERSTOOD IN DETAILS.IN DEPTH. ACCOMPANIED WITH YEARLY GRAPHS, EVIDENCES, AT LEAST FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

THE OFFENDERS MUST MADE ACCOUNTABLE, WHY SHOULD INNOCENT PEASANTS +STATE OF THE THIRD WORLD, HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO THE GREED OF THE SO CALLED CIVILIZED WEST+ INDUSTRIAL ECONOMIES.

NEITHER AM I A SCIENTIST NOR A REAL KNOWLEDGABLE PERSON ON THESE MATTERS, AND HAVE TO RELY ON PROVEN SCIENTIFIC DATA OF INTERNALLY FAMOUS AND REPUTED ELITES IN THESE FIELDS.

EVIDENCE COLLECTED BY SATELLITE IMAGES BY NASA, ARE BEING DE BUNKED AS CONSPIRACY THEORIES, ONLY TO FULFIL THE GREED AND LUST OF THE MULTI NATIONALS WITH TONS OF KICK BACKS TO SILENCE THE MEDIA.

WHY AND WHO IN THIS WORLD WOULD LISTEN TO US?

WE NEED TO MAKE A FIRM STAND UNITEDLY, ONCE AND FOR ALL. REMEMBER UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

NEITHER IS THE ROHINGYA GENOCIDE A NEW PHENOMENON.IT DATES BACK TO NUMBER OF DECADES, BANGLADESH,IS ALWAYS AT THE RECEIVING END AND OVER BURDENED WITH THE REFUGEE CRISES. MILITARY INTERVENTION IS NOT A LONG TERM SOLUTION,AS WE ARE NOT A SUPERPOWER,NOR ASPIRING TO BE ONE.

DID ,ALL THE ROSY WORDS+ COMMITMENTS MADE BY THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, EVER MATERIALISE? INSTEAD THEY REWARDED HER WITH A NOBLE PRIZE.

THATS IS KNOWN AS HYPOCRACT OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL,SAME ARE APPLICABLE FOR PALESTINE, KASHMIR + OTHER OPPRESSED CITIZENS ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ALSO.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sending the ship photograph. BD also is above the great India in terms of ship scrapping. Now, do not complain about this, please!!

That is a picture of shipbuilding, not scrapping. :lol: And yep, that shows the quality workmanship.

None of your business, what Bangladesh does its our people to judge

Same way, don't criticize of our aerospace/naval shipbuilding/missile programs if you cannot develop a fcking autorickshaw.

We are not sending our crap defense minister with crap products to foreign countries.

With a pathetic industry, you cannot even make spares for textile manufacturing machines, let alone defence products.

I hope you can get here in the next 100 years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom