What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

D9GQc_uWsAAgjK2.jpg

D9GQc_uXYAA-bDs.jpg

PAF JF-17 Thunder starts practice drills in Paris

June 15, 2019

7570838731560600263.jpg

PAF JF-17 Thunder has started its practice drills in Paris for the 53rd Paris Air Show being held from 17th to 23rd of this month at Le Bourget Airport.

The PAF contingent comprising three JF-17 Thunder aircraft along with the air and ground crew are in the French capital to participate in this mega event.

PAF demo team practiced series of aerobatic drills and is fully prepared to woo the spectators in the largest airshow of the world.

One PAF JF-17 aircraft would perform flying display on each day of the show, while the other would be put on static display showcasing its lethal and sophisticated weaponry.

The first four days of the show will be reserved for trade visitors, while the next three days will be open to the general public.

The JF-17 aerial display is considered to be a major attraction of the show and would provide an excellent opportunity to showcase its cutting edge capabilities. It would also allow potential customers to assess its immense potential and help its promotion in international market.

Paris Air Show is the largest aerospace-industry exhibition which is organized by French Aerospace Industries Association.

Hi,

Don't ask for it---Allah gives in different manners---and you may not like it---.

One day Watayo Faqir was travelling thru the jungle---. He was very tired---he prayed to Allah---" Ya Allah send me a beast of burden "---.

After he had walked a little distance---he came to a clearing---the area Thanedar was standing there---.

When he saw Watayo---he ordered him to come over---. Told watayo---" my mare has given birth to a colt---he cannot walk---so---come here and carry him---".

Watayo was carryig the colt and was crying and complaing---" Ya Allah---mein tey Swari mangi hai---tuh meiko Sawar bhej ditta aiy ".
Pretty sure the Almighty can understand one's intentions when he or she prays.

I have never seen JF17 perform a complete loop in any of the airshows. Why don't they do it?

it was better to send a dual seater thunder also.
most of the African nations & some other middle eastern countries need dual seaters aircrafts

Back
Top Bottom