What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

Engine struggles to make a vertical climb

As soon as they lift the nose after take off they need to turn to avoid stall

Hope this problem is solved on block 3

Hi,

It is due to 'wheels down' long after take off---.

I have noticed that the F-17 engine has been smokeless for a while now ... As seen in the recent air shows...

I wonder if the JF-17 engineers actuvely worked on fixing that issue or it was done by the russian supplier????

I have noticed that the F-17 engine has been smokeless for a while now ... As seen in the recent air shows...

I wonder if the JF-17 engineers actuvely worked on fixing that issue or it was done by the russian supplier????

i think so too.. earlier it was too smoky

Thunder marketing team must realize the role of a good looking color scheme in overall image of the plane. Its year 2019 and they are still using that chacha cricket type paint job. Put on some nice color schemes for demonstrations and international expos specially the ones that are used in real life combat.

Thunder marketing team must realize the role of a good looking color scheme in overall image of the plane. Its year 2019 and they are still using that chacha cricket type paint job. Put on some nice color schemes for demonstrations and international expos specially the ones that are used in real life combat.
Have an example please ......

Better fuel!

BTW, i though this years we are only sending planes for static display. Good the see the flight demonstration too and man that take off!!

Have an example please ......

20120923-123102-7878-raw7d.jpg
5958653367_a19e084268_b.jpg

I know its solo turk but they started this paint scheme is from 2011, but still looks relivent and awesome.

Does anyone know if these ATRs have target illumination, target movement identification/ target follow and whether its range/loiter time can be extended by adding extra tanks???

Watch from about 2.30.....what more would you describe as a loop.

They don't complete the entire circle. I know jf-17 can go vertical and all but i always wondered why dont they complete a circle? Im pretty sure it can do that but for some reason its not in the list.

Watch from 1:35.

They don't complete the entire circle. I know jf-17 can go vertical and all but i always wondered why dont they complete a circle? Im pretty sure it can do that but for some reason its not in the list.

Watch from 1:35.

Well others just do a full circle while JF-17 has added couple of aileron rolls which makes it a bit more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom