What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

Well others just do a full circle while JF-17 has added couple of aileron rolls which makes it a bit more interesting.
Well it would be nice to complete the circle someday along with other interesting goodies. It looks like Jet is able to pull the difficult part of the climb but chooses to terminate the circle as soon as it starts the descent.

74404BEC-E484-47C8-A77B-8E0F856A4212.jpeg

0046A079-A769-43C8-88F3-441F2C9E63E8.jpeg

why we didnot send JF-17B
African Nations & Middle east countries need dual seater aircrafts

Thunder marketing team must realize the role of a good looking color scheme in overall image of the plane. Its year 2019 and they are still using that chacha cricket type paint job. Put on some nice color schemes for demonstrations and international expos specially the ones that are used in real life combat.

Hi,

Indeed---how I missed that---even though I criticized the paint paint job---but that was on quality of workmanship---.

But you hit it right on the head---. This is a frigging war machine---PAF made it look like Chacha Cricket---.

Hi,

Indeed---how I missed that---even though I criticized the paint paint job---but that was on quality of workmanship---.

But you hit it right on the head---. This is a frigging war machine---PAF made it look like Chacha Cricket---.

Sir waisay buyers koi bachay to nhi hongay Jo paint dekh kar khush ho jayengay

They don't complete the entire circle. I know jf-17 can go vertical and all but i always wondered why dont they complete a circle? Im pretty sure it can do that but for some reason its not in the list.

Watch from 1:35.

The full circle resembles the ones part of “OM” and hence cannot be allowed lest the pilot wishes to be banished from Islam.

Sir waisay buyers koi bachay to nhi hongay Jo paint dekh kar khush ho jayengay

Hi,

That is not true---. First & foremost---it is about the visuals.

Don't make your stuff look cheap---don't put a cheap finishing on it---.

When the customer looks at a cheap finishing---the first thing he thinks about is---if the appearance is cheap---what else is cheap inside---.

It is not a matter of " khush ho jaiyengay "---.

When you are selling a 30 million dollar product---the fit form and finishing should be for a 30 million dollar machine--not a hand painted cheap third rate green paint job---.

Nobody gives a sh-it about your flag colors---. This is a defense show---where buyers come to shop for a product---all machine should be in battle colors---.

You have a very serious battle proven weapon---& everyone would want to see it in its battle colors---.

It should be painted in gun metallic scheme.I guess .....

where buyers come to shop for a product---all machine should be in battle colors---.

You have a very serious battle proven weapon---& everyone would want to see it in its battle colors---.
What are battle colours ?

Hi,

That is not true---. First & foremost---it is about the visuals.

Don't make your stuff look cheap---don't put a cheap finishing on it---.

When the customer looks at a cheap finishing---the first thing he thinks about is---if the appearance is cheap---what else is cheap inside---.

It is not a matter of " khush ho jaiyengay "---.

When you are selling a 30 million dollar product---the fit form and finishing should be for a 30 million dollar machine--not a hand painted cheap third rate green paint job---.

Nobody gives a sh-it about your flag colors---. This is a defense show---where buyers come to shop for a product---all machine should be in battle colors---.

I think Myanmar colour scheme of jf-17 looked better.....right ?
A Myanmar jf-17 too should be brought in this show .....

Hi,

The gray color scheme.

I think Myanmar colour scheme of jf-17 looked better.....right ?
A Myanmar jf-17 too should be brought in this show .....

Hi,

As we are the seller of this aircraft---the color scheme would be ours---our battle gray with the roundel---.

They can paint their color scheme after they buy from us---.

Hi,

The gray color scheme.
What about that one ?
Myanmar_Air_Force_JF-17_FC-1_Fighter.jpg

Hi,

The gray color scheme.
Air superiority gray like J-20
Or J-31 ?

As we are the seller of this aircraft---the color scheme would be ours---our battle gray with the roundel---.

They can paint their color scheme after they buy from us---.
But in case of Eurofighter Typhoon and Rafale colour Scheme is same.
Aroundel vary from country to country

Back
Top Bottom