What's new

Paranormal Experiences - Post yours

From Islamic perspective spirits or rooh cannot visit anybody. All the types of wahis and nabuwat are closed (except dreams). And then purposefully interacting with Jin or Shayatin is not allowed in Islam.
Religious practices are as defined by Quran and Sunnah, those are what a Muslim should follow. There is no place for religious activity with spirits. Allah knows best.

A friendly advice, dont share your dreams. In Islam keep them secret and only share it with those with knowledge.
As per the Sheriat, disclosure of the matters related to the Ruhaniyet - experienced by the rightly guided selected few - isn't allowed to be publicly disclosed.....

U r obsessed with jinns. In my view there r better aspects of spirituality out there
Tell me you have nothing meaningful to say without telling me you have nothing meaningful to say.

Tell me you have nothing meaningful to say without telling me you have nothing meaningful to say.
Dude why are you always arguing 🤣, everytime I see your posts, you are arguing about something

Dude why are you always arguing 🤣, everytime I see your posts, you are arguing about something
People need to know they are wrong :lol:
Also, PDF has turned into a conservative hive mind. I am just challenging people's world view so it doesn't get boring here.
If you don't like what I say, feel free to ignore me. No one is force you to read my comments.

A spiritual background helps. I have many good experiences like that but I think that such experiences in reality or dream version of them are too special to be narrated on the forum.
Reminds of old days when I used to talk to Sir Khafee about my dreams and all. May Allah grant him high rank

saif_ul_malook_61.jpg

I am sure that you are aware of this, and its proven.

Most importantly, sharing is not advised, until unless otherwise. I hope you are aware of the consequences.
Translation ?

Not to you.

It’s his lack of knowledge. Poor guy.

There are incidents in sunnah also which can be narrated where many forms of spirituality exists however then those incidents themself becomes debatable so religious discussions are barred.

I made this thread today to discuss any paranormal experiences anyone of you may have had. I have had plenty that I think I'd finally like to share.

Paranormal #1
My grandparents were very good and religious people, both of them died (separately) in the early hours of Friday. I had witnessed my grandfather pass away in front of my eyes when he took his last breath after foaming at the mouth. After a few of us tried CPR, we dialed an ambulance and waited for them, I had spent 19 months in the hospital with him, essentially living there with him during his stay (He had prostrate cancer). I remember going upstairs into my room after his passing (The room right above his) and I remember lying down at the foot of my bed and moments later, I hear a short, most heinous kind of demonic laughter that springs me right back up. The laughter being short made me question whether it was just in my mind or did it really happen.

Paranormal #2
I would fly back to Pakistan at the end of every semester during my university, this would be one of the things I'd look forward to at the end of every semester. I had conjured up a habit to inhibit the least visited and most separated room in the house on the second floor. The room had huge window looking out towards my terrace and giant palm trees at the front of my house. I would sleep there with the curtains withdrawn and every night I'd wake up unable to move, as if some fat-*** hippo would be holding me down, instinctively I would feel that this is paranormal, however in the moment of it I would not be scared. I would only be let go after I recite the first kalma in my heart, always instantly, I remember during the third night I didn't do it, thinking that it is because of my head position causing my body not to wake up, nope, was stuck for a while until I felt a little terror and ended up reciting the kalma, instantly broke free, I sat up, looked around, and went back to sleep on my right side.

Paranormal #3
After getting married, I moved into my grandparents room. This room was used to having prayed in consistently, the walls and ground were used to hearing surah's from the Quran. I remember one night me and my wife were discussing a matter and we heard a noise in the corner of the room, it sounded like a bunch of bags (like the ones you get from Khaadi or other clothing stores) fell down together. I turned the light on to see what it was and it was nothing, I thought maybe there were bags inside the closet that might have slipped and fell but nope, no bags there either! Strange, I went back to bed and we continued discussing until that same noise now came from the right side of our bed, I got up again and nothing was there, I burst out laughing and my wife was uneasy and a little freaked out.

Again in this room, I'd see closet doors slowly close by themselves, fridge door would open by itself and the freakiest to me would be when my son was born, he'd look at the direction of the bathroom and smile/laugh, always in that direction. After my daughter was born, she'd do the exact same frickin' thing. Weird!

Paranormal #4
Post-marriage, I remember sitting in the middle of my room and my wife was in another getting a few of her things, I was looking down on the floor and putting on socks when my peripheral vision was a lady walk across my door, fast. The lady gave a similar look to my wife, immediately I got up and went after her as she went into the utility room and nothing, I called out my wife who was actually downstairs at the time.

Paranormal #5
Post-marriage, One day I returned home after work, the Mrs. was out of city with the kids and I had been informed earlier that my sister would be at home (Mind you, I have two sisters, one married the other a teenager, lets called married sister Mehreen and teen sister Sana). I honked at the gate and I was let in after a minute or so. I had one staff member coming to see me to confirm a few things so I had my servant open up the drawing room. After getting out of the car I realized that the front door of the house was open, I walk inside and take a left into my drawing room, I open the door and let the staff member inside. At this point I see Sana leave my parents room (With an annoyed face) and enter her own room, after a few seconds later I hear a huge thud sound from her room, She had gone inside her bathroom. The staff member and I discuss work for a few minutes and we were done, I offered him tea but he insisted on water. I called out Sana's name hoping she would be out by now, but to no response, I do it a couple of times more and I end up leaving the drawing room to fetch my servant instead.

After the staff member leaves, I get a little annoying as to why I was ignored by Sana. I enter her bedroom and call her out but I get no response, I knock on the bathroom door and no response, I turn the handle of the bathroom door and it isn't locked, I open it to see the lights are on but she isn't inside. Thinking nothing at this point other than the fact that the little brat must have definitely ran upstairs to her sister, I go upstairs into Mehreen's bedroom, I ask her where Sana is:

Me "Where's Sana?!"
Mehreen "She's out"
Me "Since when?"
Mehreen "She's been out since 2 hours and she is with ami"
Me "Then who the hell is downstairs and WHO OPENED THE DOOR?"
Mehreen "I did when I heard the horn, I opened it and ran upstairs, who is downstairs??"

I'll post much more later... after I get a few good stories from you guys.

Go to your local Madrassa and invite everyone to come do Quran Khani in your home. Make sure to get a degh of rice for the talibs.

Also let the Mullah know of your issues in the house, in private.

This happened to me at a chabarha my family owns. They did some parhai and nailed a horse shoe near the entrance door wall. Never had a problem there since.

Some places are just heavy.

Reminds of old days when I used to talk to Sir Khafee about my dreams and all. May Allah grant him high rank

Translation ?
Close translation:

Don’t mention special talk in front of common men
It’s like preparing a sweet dish and throwing in front of dogs

describe “heavy”

Go to your local Madrassa and invite everyone to come do Quran Khani in your home. Make sure to get a degh of rice for the talibs.

Also let the Mullah know of your issues in the house, in private.

This happened to me at a chabarha my family owns. They did some parhai and nailed a horse shoe near the entrance door wall. Never had a problem there since.

I would prefer to put up the evil eye amulet. It prevented further bad from happening to me. The psychic I went to already seemed to know I put it there.

Nothing has serious happened to me since 2014. I would never turn to molvies for anything. I loathe them.

Last edited:
What I'm going to post doesn't seem much, but think about it. Put yourself in my situation.

Some time ago I was working in a pharmacy here in the UK. North England, winter, cold and grim, just the way i like it. It was dark by 3:30pm. It was a Saturday night and I was in fact alone. The pharmacy was quiet and after 6pm I would get less then 1 patient an hour and the odd phone call seeking advice.

For safety reasons I kept the door locked only opening it when someone decided to pop by.

Shift finished 11pm so around 10:30 pm, I used the washroom in preparation for my 30 mile drive home. I had the keys to open and lock up the building overnight.

When I came out, there was a wet floor sign stationed in front of the washroom door. The sign was not there when I entered and it was in fact an obstacle....I had to walk over the sign to come back out! The sign wasn't there when I used the facilities earlier on in the day, nor did anyone else including patients have access to the toilets.

It was very unsettling.

View attachment 912794

Are there no cameras where you working?

The following didn’t happen with me.

Special as in:
When you wake up at 2 am and you sit on prayer mat, for piety or out of divine love, and if you are lucky enough that a pious spiritual entity visits you as it enters the room from the locked door and stays throughout with you till fajr and can be seen by you and talks to you.
Says good bye at fajr to offer fajr prayer in medinah maybe and promises to visit you again the next night only if you wake up.

Masha Allah .....

I would prefer to put up the evil eye amulet. It prevented further bad from happening to me. The psychic I went to already seemed to know I put it there.

Nothing has serious happened to me since 2014.

A lot of Pakistanis do this, and I do not know how they don’t know that IT IS HARAAM.

It is superstition, aka shirk, which is THE WORST SIN in Islam.

Please do some research into this yourself. The evil eye amulets are haraam, and you should seek to get rid of yours immediately. Trust in Allah and reciting their verses to protect yourself is suffice, and should not extend further than this.

Evil eye amulets have no basis in Quran or Sunnah

Close translation:

Don’t mention special talk in front of common men
It’s like preparing a sweet dish and throwing in front of dogs

describe “heavy”
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

I have been becoming a philosophy and ancient history geek with no limits and now I understand religion with a very different and enlightened perspective, Much sensible than the common man approach.

Now when I accidentally mention something regarding all this in front of good old stupid generation, They start thinking of me as some alien

Never had one.

But one thing i find always interesting is 90% of these experiences that happend with people occure at Night time, Alone, Deseted Places, Graveyards etc All tge conditions that are mentally unsettling to Human mind. And should otherwise have no relation with the activity of a paranormal being like a demon or ghost.

when it happens to multiple people at the same time in a calm environment like day light etc then it might be based on reality.

Back
Top Bottom