What's new

Paranormal Experiences - Post yours

The following didn’t happen with me.

Special as in:
When you wake up at 2 am and you sit on prayer mat, for piety or out of divine love, and if you are lucky enough that a pious spiritual entity visits you as it enters the room from the locked door and stays throughout with you till fajr and can be seen by you and talks to you.
Says good bye at fajr to offer fajr prayer in medinah maybe and promises to visit you again the next night only if you wake up.

I call BS. Typical Pakistani tale. Yes Muslim pious spirit visits you and serves you biryani and halwa :lol:

I call BS. Typical Pakistani tale. Yes Muslim pious spirit visits you and serves you biryani and halwa :lol:
images (34).jpeg

The following didn’t happen with me.

Special as in:
When you wake up at 2 am and you sit on prayer mat, for piety or out of divine love, and if you are lucky enough that a pious spiritual entity visits you as it enters the room from the locked door and stays throughout with you till fajr and can be seen by you and talks to you.
Says good bye at fajr to offer fajr prayer in medinah maybe and promises to visit you again the next night only if you wake up.
GridArt_20230121_174654612.jpg

Considering your posting history

This haji must be the pious spiritual entity you are talking about

Rest of the world is curing covid and going to the moon. Pakistanis... Jins visit me and we go bowling.
When you mention the rest of the world, there are many worlds and there is a world outside this forum which moves with or without your input.

However, like I said, carry on with unexplainable ones.

When you mention the rest of the world, there are many worlds and there is a world outside this forum which moves with or without your input.

However, like I said, carry on with unexplainable ones.
Who cares about the outside world when the inside world (Pakistan) is being destroyed without resistance from it's people 😢

Got a terrible one with a good ending but will take me quite some time to write. Demons and black magic is real folks. Allah protect us all.
I would like to hear it man. It's been a long time since the good old pdf days and now everything seems messed up that has got anything to do with Pakistan

This happened in the middle of the day and not the night, I entered my home and as I stepped into the living room a being which was transparent as in you could make out that a figure is sitting on the sofa but it was see through!

Anyway it got up and ran through the door which was closed. Never saw that again. But the strange thing was that it was transparent and very human like.

----------------------

Forward a few years I was awake about 3-4 am doing some work. In my room the ceiling light starter to have some form smoke around it. The smoke smelt like it was from something that had charred. Anyway as I looked at the smoke it began to increase until it was thick and white but it smelled of burning or charred. I picked up my MP3 and played some Surah's and it vanished in the blink of an eye.

The thick white smoke, the smell of burning or charred just vanished. According to research I did it was some sort of manifestation!

-----------------------

I have had so many experiences while I sleep due to without doubt someone doing black magic. When I sleep sometimes someone calls my name right next to me.
-------------------------
Has anyone had their dream hijacked? I was having a dream but something hijacked my dream. I was riding a bike once in my dream and a being(not human) was trying to throw me off the bike by grabbing the handle bars. anyway the tussle continues until heavy breathing woke me up.

Something very heavy was breathing in my ears and I turned to look behind me and there it was a strange being staring at me.

-----------------------

You know how you have rappers that have ink and tattoos on their faces. I have had a face to face experience with a demon while sleeping. the hideous face of it was just like how some of these rappers have tattoos and ink on their faces. It made me think if these face decorations are because they worship such demons.

Got a terrible one with a good ending but will take me quite some time to write. Demons and black magic is real folks. Allah protect us all.
Do write in down sometime please

Who cares about the outside world when the inside world (Pakistan) is being destroyed without resistance from it's people 😢
Phir wohi choti soch.
At least don’t be like the rest of the lot that posts on PDF without an iota of thought in their heads.

You think there are no people (non government) deputed to look after Pakistan ?
Stop spending too much time on the forum. Get out there. Talk to people. Make connections. Learn new skills and get new information, research it thoroughly.

This happened in the middle of the day and not the night, I entered my home and as I stepped into the living room a being which was transparent as in you could make out that a figure is sitting on the sofa but it was see through!

Anyway it got up and ran through the door which was closed. Never saw that again. But the strange thing was that it was transparent and very human like.
That was harry in his cloak, NGL

Back
Top Bottom