What's new

Paranoia grips Pakistan :: Indian Arms buying spree unabated

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy even all world's arms...you will still remain timid rats....

Military power today is for the sheer purpose of reflecting might and power.
If U.S, China or Russia would engage in a military conflict, our world would be destroyed most likely, but they're continuing on advancing their conventional capabilities, cause it reflect the influence they want to achieve on global subjects.
as i said we don't share that kinda global ambition. We just have to make sure we don't get runned over ...

When a bunch of chutiyas threaten to break Pakistan on a Pakistani forum....

The rectum pain must be excruciating for you turds..:lol:

I just got rid of the entire lot of them.

Give them a platform to speak and they come on here talking about using terrorism in Pakistan. Not on my watch. That chanakya84 guy got a one point infraction from me, but due to his warnings he ended up with a ban as well.

Give them a platform to speak and they come on here talking about using terrorism in Pakistan. Not on my watch. That chanakya84 guy got a one point infraction from me, but due to his warnings he ended up with a ban as well.
sirji mujh miskeen per rehem kerna but also take care of people who abuse india and our PM and forces for no reason rules should be same for every one ... kyon haina :azn:

sirji mujh miskeen per rehem kerna but also take care of people who abuse india and our PM and forces for no reason rules should be same for every one ... kyon haina :azn:

They get warned and banned if they abuse, and the list of such posters is quite long. These folks overstepped by the mark, they're not wanted here.

OH I Forgot to ask,serious Question did Indian Government Inked any Multi Billion Dollar deal to BUY some Balls as well along with Weapons :lol:???

We did.

We needed some to supply to certain good friends in a neighbouring country, who work in political administration. While they are known to be friendly and have excellent industrial ties, and have tried to get a grip on the administration, somehow, this small lack has stopped them every time. We had none spare, unfortunately.

When a bunch of chutiyas threaten to break Pakistan on a Pakistani forum....

The rectum pain must be excruciating for you turds..:lol:

Having a bad day with the missus? Haven't seen this display of crude language before. Not from you.

They get warned and banned if they abuse, and the list of such posters is quite long. These folks overstepped by the mark, they're not wanted here.
i never abuse any nation its culture and specially never talk in bad language with women or in refrence to women or talking about someones (even my enemies) mothers or sisters or daughters but still some people love to hate me i never knew why i only advocate peace and harmony :yes4: poor poor me :cray:

ok. good for india.
pakistan is not buying or making any military equipment.
it's just like the 10 steps indian media showed to invade pakistan in ideal conditions i.e. nor resistance.

sirji mujh miskeen per rehem kerna but also take care of people who abuse india and our PM and forces for no reason rules should be same for every one
Guru je you are going to set record of bans by single posters on PDF soon.

Great job, keep up the good work. :enjoy:

We never strengthened people who killed your civilians. As usual, most of you come into these discussions with zero background. You are not even aware that our intelligence operations were banned by our own administration until two years ago. And since then, there has not been time enough to do the kind of network building that can mount large insurgency efforts.
Oh really. What was he doing in Balochistan then?

kulbhushan-yadav-680x348-280x200.jpg

Can't you read?
That's it?
This is the second time you have engaged me in a conversation and when countered, you come up with silly one-liners instead of replying with detail. Kindly do not engage in a conversation with me again because you cannot keep up with the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom