What's new

Parallels between Turkish attempt at COUP and Egypt

Is there anything the zionists didnt do your vieuw?
Evry issue has to do with zionists?
And you can dream about Erdogan cleaning the state of Kemalist ideology.

The root cause of all ills in the ME are muslim disunity and suckular liberal scums bootlicking their zionist US/Israel masters. So yes Zionist are often partially or fully involved with all ills.

And yes if Turks keep on voting for AKP then a generational change is definitely possible. Before the advent of Attaturk and his kelamism there weren't many suckulars in turkey like today and they achieved this via torment, oppression and destrcution of the turkish socio-cultural fabric. And hence Kelamism failed. AKP can undo those faults and mistakes and get rid of kelamism via democratic means if they remain true to the roots of Turkey.

Democracy does not mean that you're ruling on behalf of those who have voted you, you're the government/president of all citizens. That's the problem both Mursi and Erdogan faced/still face.

I believe that we share the same problems with liberal citizens in the major cities and conservative and backward people in the rest of the country, authocratic government and less freedom.

Egypt is lucky enough to have a restart and they better vote someone who will not change the constitution suiting his interests.

I believe that we share the same problems with liberal citizens in the major cities and conservative and backward people in the rest of the country, authocratic government and less freedom.

Liberals= Saints

Conservatives= Uneducated/Backward.

That's a narrow minded xenophobic egotistical way of thinking like a frog at the bottom of the well. Very typical of seculars.

Liberals= Saints

That's a narrow minded xenophobic egotistical way of thinking like a frog at the bottom of the well. Very typical of seculars.

No, it's not. I can't speak for @what, but I for one live a very religious life yet I agree with what what said. If I wanted Islam to rule my country then it would be the Quran that would be in charge and not Erdogan. Erdogan is a human being, thus it's in his nature to be biased and have his own agenda - which he has.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baykuş;4499704 said:
No, it's not. I can't speak for @what, but I for one live a very religious life yet I agree with what what said. If I wanted Islam to rule my country then it would be the Quran that would be in charge and not Erdogan. Erdogan is a human being, thus it's in his nature to be biased and have his own agenda - which he has.

Well its up to the people of turkey to decide what they want. Every self-respecting political political party has an agenda as per its ideology but in a democracy they would have to earn people's trust and persuade them to opt for their ideology based agenda. AKP can only achieve its "agenda" as U put it if they have majority support otherwise they won't and won't even try to. Problem is when inferiority complex ridden one group start to view everything in a egotistical narcissist fashion like seculars who view conservatives as backward and they turn facist dictators to achieve their goals like in Egypt's case.

Also is AKP an Islamic party? More conservative parties consider AKP to be way too liberal and literally hate them right? In all intent and purposes they can be termed as a centre-right party in the traditional sense of politics.

Btw I don't hate seculars per se. But can't stand militant anti-islamic ones who are abundant in the muslim world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberals= Saints

What I said might not be a nice way to put it but its the truth.

Conservative people are (Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ - CNN.com) in most cases less educated. I'm not saying everyone is. Thats more or less a fact.

Conservatism for me is backwardness, thats my opinion. I deal with the opinion of many Pakistanis that claim that liberals/atheists/secularists are these and that, and now you have something to deal with right here.

EDIT: What the hell am I saying, you insulted secularist in a previous post in here and yet your talking about "typical behaviour" look in the mirror you loon, double standards?

Well its up to the people of turkey to decide what they want. Every self-respecting political political party has an agenda as per its ideology but if in a democracy they would have to earn people's trust and persuade them to opt for their ideology based agenda. AKP can only achieve its "agenda" as U put it if they have majority support otherwise they won't and won't even try to. Problem is when inferiority complex ridden one group start to view everything in a egotistical narcissist fashion like seculars who view conservatives as backward and they turn facist dictators to achieve their goals like in Egypt's case.

Also is AKP an Islamic party? More conservative parties consider AKP to be way too liberal and literally hate them right? In all intent and purposes they can be termed as a centre-right party in the traditional sense of politics.

Btw I don't hate seculars per se. But can't stand militant anti-islamic ones who are abundant in the muslim world.

But didn't the people of Egypt celebrate after what the "fascist dictators" did? Because it seemed to me like it was something they had wished for to happen. Regarding Erdogan; sure, he won the last elections which was the reason for him to be where he is today. But a large amount of voters didn't vote in favor for him, and that's where it fails because a good leader would still listen to what the minor opposition thinks. He can't just take his voters (who only consists of roughly 50% of the total voters) and berserk through his way. The other half maybe didn't vote for him, but they are still citizens of the Republic of Turkey and therefor needs to get heard. Otherwise they might demonstrate against him, as it normally works in a free and open society, and that in order to make sure their mistrust and unhappiness reaches through to his ears. I, for one, wouldn't be too comfortable knowing that half of a nation don't trust me. But maybe that's just me.

I have seen many militant Muslims in my life, in fact you can choose a random TV station and the chances are high that you will find one on TV.
I hate Islamists, let me be a bit more specific: I hate people who want to tell other people how to live.
Unfortunately there a many of those and I believe its against your belief to do so, yet so many of you do. You want to tell my girl what to wear, me what to drink and when I should starve for something I dont believe in.

Non-religious people usually dont tell you to start drinking, gamble or **** around. They dont tell you that your girl/wife should wear mini-skirts. Your kind does.

That's why we need secularism to put them in their place to safe guard those who dont want to live like them. Secularism grants everyone the same rights, its fair. You can be a Muslim and I can be a Kafir. Its as simple as that.

Its very easy,democraticly elected both;
Why try to change it into something else after winning the elections?
Erdogan wants Turkey to be an islamic state instead of the current secular state.
Morsi tried the same but the armed forces prevented that.
A coup in Turkey is impossible because the government controlls the armed forces,thats why people took to the streets.

They don't only want to turn Egypt but also in other Arab countries. As soon as they got the reign in Egypt, they started instigating other MB branches in Morocco, Jordan, Tunisia, the UAE and Libya to get more power through streets and plots as the first step of the bigger dream. HM king Abdullah talked about this before through a comparison between Egyptian MB and Turkish AKP, he said that Morsi is trying to do more than what took from Erdogan and AKP 12 years, and this is a mistake.

People don't know what Jordan went through because of those MB fanatics in Egypt. And this is the first time I say it. The last two years were the worst in the history of Jordan economically and socially. Egyptian MB cut off the contracted gas amounts from Jordan, that supplies 97% of Jordanian needs for electricity, they rose the prices of the gas (although this is against the agreement) and we accepted, but nevertheless they continued the cut off. They intended by doing this to pressure Jordan to offer concessions to the Jordanian MB branch through undemocratic ways and against most Jordanians will. After 1 year of gas cut off with billions of dollars in losses, Jordan decided to start expelling some of 700 thousand Egyptians in Jordan, and before this decision takes place, Egyptian PM came to Jordan in hurry and agreed on resupplying Jordan with the contracted gas amounts, the hard way..

Baykuş;4499776 said:
But didn't the people of Egypt celebrate after what the "fascist dictators" did? Because it seemed to me like it was something they had wished for to happen. Regarding Erdogan; sure, he won the last elections which was the reason for him to be where he is today. But a large amount of voters didn't vote in favor for him, and that's where it fails because a good leader would still listen to what the minor opposition thinks. He can't just take his voters (who only consists of roughly 50% of the total voters) and berserk through his way. The other half maybe didn't vote for him, but they are still citizens of the Republic of Turkey and therefor needs to get heard. Otherwise they might demonstrate against him, as it normally works in a free and open society, and that in order to make sure their mistrust and unhappiness reaches through to his ears. I, for one, wouldn't be too comfortable knowing that half of a nation don't trust me. But maybe that's just me.

Media can amplify puny insignificant voices and make it appear to be what its actually not. Add to that the Western media siding with a overwhelming secular owned egyptian media and U get "millions" of people celebrating the fall of a democratically elected gov while avoiding the real other millions of Egyptians who don't necessarily side with secularism. A mob backed by military coup can't oust a elected gov, period. The liberals loons couldn't have ever hoped to come to power via the legal way and hence opted for a coup. Now don't say that US didn't back the coup as US and Europe refused to consider the Egyptian coup as a military coup. And egyptians army is a zionist mercenary army meant to control egyptian people and they can't do jack without US green light.

Well as for turkey, again Mr.Erdogan became PM via democratic means and can only be removed via the ballot not by any other means. Attempting other means would mean U are sidelining the 50% people who voted for him. Their is the ballot after the end of term any way and if he is confident enough to go for his policies and agendas risking the test of ballot, then yes he has the democratic right and mandate to do so. U can show your discontent when he will face the ballot. U are forgetting that Trukey was declared secular not democratic means. Just saying. :)

Btw a PM getting elected for 3 consecutive term itself speak volumes of his popularity don't U think so?

I really like to know how they brainwash luffy500 types in Bangladesh, is all Bangladesh people like this? He's life passes on zionist and atatürk And secularism bashing while not looking at own problems.

I have seen many militant Muslims in my life, in fact you can choose a random TV station and the chances are high that you will find one on TV.
I hate Islamists, let me be a bit more specific: I hate people who want to tell other people how to live.
Unfortunately there a many of those and I believe its against your belief to do so, yet so many of you do. You want to tell my girl what to wear, me what to drink and when I should starve for something I dont believe in.

Non-religious people usually dont tell you to start drinking, gamble or **** around. They dont tell you that your girl/wife should wear mini-skirts. Your kind does.

That's why we need secularism to put them in their place to safe guard those who dont want to live like them. Secularism grants everyone the same rights, its fair. You can be a Muslim and I can be a Kafir. Its as simple as that.

There are some specific social norms that a society and more specifically muslims try to abide by. Islam has a seperate criteria for individual freedoms specially designed for humans by our creator. That's is what we muslims believe. Now Turkey is officially secular with a large chunk of non-muslims (seculars,athiest and others) and I am yet to see AKP putting forth laws outlying what one should wear but an Islamic state for justifiable logical reasons can do so for the sake of preserving social stability. That's why I said Turkey can only become islamic via democratic means onces majority of its people abides by islamic laws willingly not before that.

And secularism has origins in medieval europe where christianity failed in governance. Contrary to that Islam is a complete way of life encompassing every aspect that is required for governance including uphelding individual freedoms (as per Islam) & minority rights. That's what we muslims believe.

Well its up to the people of turkey to decide what they want. Every self-respecting political political party has an agenda as per its ideology but in a democracy they would have to earn people's trust and persuade them to opt for their ideology based agenda. AKP can only achieve its "agenda" as U put it if they have majority support otherwise they won't and won't even try to. Problem is when inferiority complex ridden one group start to view everything in a egotistical narcissist fashion like seculars who view conservatives as backward and they turn facist dictators to achieve their goals like in Egypt's case.

"SUCKULARISM AND ZIONIST MASTERS! STUPID ANTI ISLAMIC CLOSED MINDED IDIOTS!"

The irony is overwhelming. Can you stop posting here please?

Edit: Just saw this little gem

And secularism has origins in medieval europe where christianity failed in governance. Contrary to that Islam is a complete way of life encompassing every aspect that is required for governance including uphelding individual freedoms (as per Islam) & minority rights. That's what we muslims believe.

So...I doubt you will heed my request of not posting any further. How would you like to discuss the mean literacy rates, quality of life and social welfare in these fabulous Islam-run countries?
And Im not talking about dirty oil money going to one family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom