What's new

Parallels between Turkish attempt at COUP and Egypt

Fact is Islamists are united .
We, secular people, we are divided. We should create a secular movment, a movment which respects Islam but having for goal that Islam and nation politics are two different matters.
Till we are not united , we don't communicate, till the other are much strongly organized , we will loose .

Fact is Islamists are united .
We, secular people, we are divided. We should create a secular movment, a movment which respects Islam but having for goal that Islam and nation politics are two different matters.
Till we are not united , we don't communicate, till the other are much strongly organized , we will loose .

Tell that to your countrymen, we don't share with you anything, neither as secularists nor as Islamists.

Tell that to your countrymen, we don't share with you anything, neither as secularists nor as Islamists.
i am not speaking to you . i know you are full of hatred guy. hey it is ramadan ;)

Not hatred nor anything, we actually don't share anything with you. And be sure that I don't only speak for myself, I think it's clear.
listen stop trolling your anti Iranian hatred. this has nothing to do with being Iranian , and not especially Iranian regime itself.
I was speaking about secular to be united.
If you don't like me because of being Iranian so don't answer my posts , ignore me , thanks.

At least i know from knowing well Turkey that Turks don't hate us like you hate all of us.
Of course people who hate other because of their nationality, their religion or whatever, they cannot unite . obvious is obvious.

listen stop trolling your anti Iranian hatred. this has nothing to do with being Iranian , and not especially Iranian regime itself.
I was speaking about secular to be united.
If you don't like me because of being Iranian so don't answer my posts , ignore me , thanks.

At least i know from knowing well Turkey that Turks don't hate us like you hate all of us.
Of course people who hate other because of their nationality, their religion or whatever, they cannot unite . obvious is obvious.

Ah, you were talking about Turks, excuse me for that. Go ahead..:pop:

Not hatred nor anything, we actually don't share anything with you. And be sure that I don't only speak for myself, I think it's clear.

Don't know when those foreigners (Iranians) will understand that they are not part of our beautiful Arab or Semitic world, never were, are or will be. Nor even among the Muslim world given that 90% of them belong to a tiny sect that only 10% of all Muslims worldwide follow.

Yet the have the audacity to constantly meddle in our affairs and speak on our behalf. Amazing. If they tried another approach then people might have taken them slightly seriously.

Anyway they don't know anything about the Arab world let alone able to speak Arabic so let them bark. Nobody takes them seriously anyway nor do they have any significance. Let us deal with our own internal Arab matters on our own. We don't need their "help" and never did.

Don't know when those foreigners (Iranians) will understand that they are not part of our beautiful Arab or Semitic world, never were, are or will be. Nor even among the Muslim world given that 90% of them belong to a tiny sect that only 10% of all Muslims worldwide follow.

Yet the have the audacity to constantly meddle in our affairs and speak on our behalf. Amazing. If they tried another approach then people might have taken them slightly seriously.

Anyway they don't know anything about the Arab world let alone able to speak Arabic so let them bark. Nobody takes them seriously anyway nor do they have any significance. Let us deal with our own internal Arab matters on our own. We don't need their "help" and never did.

Yes I agree, but what's with the Semitic thingy?

Yes I agree, but what's with the Semitic thingy?

Haha, a little reference to your Indian friend from the Syrian civil war thread.:lol: But we are Semites in all seriousness.

Anyway just wanted to get the message across since they seem not to get it despite many attempts from the Arab world and us Arabs from across the world.

Ok now i dont get it,whats with this hostility between you guys?
I thought it only had to do with shia/sunni ?
Is there more i dont know of?
Your worldvieuw can be different but why this hate?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom